Usage for hash tag: KingCole

1. avishka5

Definitive List of West Coast Boardisms

#KingCole Definition: Eagles premiership winning defender Thomas Cole. Source: coined by the most handsome user on this board, Avishka5 in 2019 came up with original but brilliant nickname for his player sponsor. Context: #KingCole hasn’t been that bad today guiz. Cut him some slack.
  2. avishka5

MVP BigFooty West Coast Eagles Player of the Year 2019 Edition - Results Thread

Gonna go very early but squashface I would like to see my votes when you are done with the top thre. Kind regrards Avishka5 #KingCole.
  3. avishka5

Prediction Changes vs North Melbourne

The greatest travesty in Australian sport right here. I'm sick of tired of #KingCole being made the scapegoat here. That said you can never keep a king down for too long. Just watch King Arthur.
  4. avishka5

List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Nah KING COLE has naughty Pics of Vozzo. He's safe. Also you should never back a wounded Lion Cole into a corner. #KingCole.
  5. avishka5

Changes vs Melbourne, melt away!

#KingCole is going nowhere. He's just warming into it. Will get better in the long run.
  6. avishka5

Game Day Reigning Premiers v The Brides Maids - beware the wounded Magpie

#KingCole slowly easing into his first game back. I expect him to have 20 touches in this next half.
  7. avishka5

Pretty nervous . IMO we'll get it done by 12 #KingCole to have 21 touches. 5 rebounds, 7 marks, 3 inside 50's, 456m gained and to keep Thomas on a tight leash.
  8. avishka5

#KingCole was meant to travel for this meet as well but unfortunately his footy recall got in his way.
  9. avishka5

Changes v Collingwood

Yeah and he's improved his speed as well. He broke the club 100m record with 9.58 seconds #KingCole.
Back