Usage for hash tag: landfill

1. Senor M

Media The rise and rise of........

A media thread to announce a new member of a leadership ground in the middle of the season??? That’s even worse than 50 game milestone threads. This is definite #l#landfill
  2. BLUEALLTHRU

Media Toga Times - Hey Hey, My My - who will be Owen 5

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/who%E2%80%99s-it-gonna-be.1346264/ #landfill
  3. Senor M

Media What time is it where you are?

Whatever time this this was posted must have been after the mods went to bed . This is prime #landfill material. Do we really care about what time zone people live in? This is a Fantasy football league, not “Fantasy Friend Finder”
  4. Senor M

Official Match Thread The BYE

Isn't this a duplicate thread of this https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-bye-round.1324378/ #landfill please Dumbarse
  5. Headless

Media "I'll break the record this week", says star Demon

...sante. Perhaps somebody like SSwans2011 or NinjaSwan would be more suited. I'm afraid I can't see Brenton Davy matching it." For a history of the Wonders-Demons rivalry, see: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/wonders-demons-1-000-collective-games-in-round-5.1236395/#post-64409322...
  6. Senor M

Where are the fixtures

Why is this thread still open? OP asked where fixtures were and now he's found the fixture and posted it in a separate thread. #landfill
  7. Metalcrusher

Discussion Did Dav really start and finish a piece of media?

I shall slumber fitfully knowing this .. #landfill
  8. Metalcrusher

Why are you on Bigfooty or the Carlton Board?

Yes. #landfill
  9. Metalcrusher

Media SWEET FA NERD CLUB

#landfill
  10. Metalcrusher

Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

This would have to be the most active #landfill thread I have seen.
  11. DenieD

People are still replying to this s**t thread? Took me less than a minute to make this crap. Send it to #landfill NaturalDisaster
  12. Senor M

#landfill
  13. Senor M

Event Tube Radio - all I

#landfill ?
  14. Supersuns

Media BAT'S BAR TEST TigerTurbulance PG 8

This reeks of someone desperate to win awards and be liked throughout SFA #landfill
  15. Senor M

Media BAT'S BAR TEST TigerTurbulance PG 8

Now if only I could remember which poster would respond with #landfill every time someone wrote a media post.
  16. Senor M

Official Team Thread Furies S31 Official Team Thread - Kill the Admin! Cut his throat! Spill his blood!

Yeah—nah! TJASTA is right. That dumpster fire of a thread should be moved to the club room, or better yet. Your favourite place—- #landfill. Thank-you for dropping by the Furies team thread. Luckily we’ve recruited pretty well for S31 and don’t have the list space. But I’ll let Bastyy know...
  17. BLUEALLTHRU

Discussion Christmas Day

...year is Crownies and Single Fin for the beer, the wife get's into her gin and wine and I finish up with a few decent single malts served neat. I sometimes will have a Shiraz and a nice Tawny port. Before this is sent to #landfill drop in and give the Sweet FA an insight into your day! Merry...
  18. BLUEALLTHRU

Zainta: It's not my EKA Medal

Horrendously putrid *******! #landfill immediately.
  19. The Half Back

Media S30 Draft - Sin City Swamprats Picks

NaturalDisaster, #landfill please.
  20. BLUEALLTHRU

State of Origin [Team Bid] Overseas - “Where the World meets”

What an absolute s**t sandwich this team is shaping up like. #landfill
  21. BLUEALLTHRU

Media MOTW

This has #landfill written all over it.
  22. BLUEALLTHRU

#HeadlessAdminS34

#landfill Please!!!!!
  23. The Half Back

Media TJ's Thinktank - living #rentfree

Any danger of making a post that doesn't have #landfill in it??
  24. BLUEALLTHRU

Media TJ's Thinktank - living #rentfree

s**t thread that has no life in it #landfill immediately the SFA deserves better than this imbecile. A stain on common good posting.
Back