Usage for hash tag: lolWonders

1. manangatang

Resource S35 Team Sheet Submission Thread (Team Sheets Only)

MT. BULLER DEMONS | OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET Round 1 vs #lolWonders B: DERO - Van_Dyke - jmoo wan HB: cartwright - PMBangers - sausageroll C: Bluelegs - sante - manangatang HF: moginie - cooney - DemonJim F: Yakker - Greenery - Proper Gander FOLL: Hate - Tarkyn_24 - Wosh INT: cats2rise - Headless
  2. Senor M

Media The Delay of the Season 35 Fixture Is Disrespectful to All Fans.

Do you not read your own team mates posts anymore?? The #lolWonders are in worse shape than I thought. Cadsky — can I nominate another team for your elephant thread?? We might be down to an 8 team league with how many clubs are struggling internally this off season
  3. Senor M

Media ClarkeGPT: A Collection of News

Where as you just quoted me? Why is it becoming more & more apparent that the #lolWonders are all a stereotype of people who only half understand how the internet works.
  4. Senor M

Yes. Because the #lolWonders are the second club in consecutive weeks of the off-season who have completely come unravelled because I made one comment criticising their club. It doesn't take half the Wonders playing list to respond to me when all that needs to be done is send #DaNeedy a PM to...
  5. Senor M

So if you know what's going on, then why bump a month old thread? Ever since Cadsky left the #lolWonders it looks like no one knows what is going on over there.
  6. Wosh

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 34 Community Rooms - CONGRATS TIGS2010 BROKEN MEDAL WINNER 🍾

...we only had 13 show up, felt like more 🤷‍♀️ 18 average for the season is still fantastic tho considering we’ve really been laid back and pressure off after winning the Premiership. I’ll be kicking some booty this week, tho the #lolWonders are usually pretty full on so looking forward to it.
  7. TedDougChris

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 34 Community Rooms - CONGRATS TIGS2010 BROKEN MEDAL WINNER 🍾

Anyone who doesn’t #lolWonders this week is a bum - to paraphrase Hawkey !!
  8. Wosh

Gonna be a fun week with them, feel free to jump in and #lolWonders anytime!
  9. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 12: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Phoenix at The Colosseum

Brenton Davy and damicky - how does it feel to know that none of your players rated being worth watching? #lolWonders
  10. Senor M

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 7: Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium in the Sky

Have you read this thread mate? Before you start complaining about my posts, look at your own & look at that of your captain. Hypocrisy abounds at the #lolWonders