Usage for hash tag: lolWonders

1. BLUEALLTHRU

Official Match Thread Season 31, Round 14: Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby (MOTR)

Thanks mate, looked in from time to time and not much has changed. Alot of opposition sh*t posting, button mashing and #lolWonders . Hoping for a better match thread with the Lollies as they have some good posters I like to go up against.
  2. Antonio BlueVein

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 13: Baghdad Bombers Vs West Coast Wonders @ Abdu Prison

An outstanding individual with impeccable character, I honestly can’t see why he’d be apart of a club like the #lolWonders They’re extremely melty.
  3. GREENESHOOTS

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 13: East Side Hawks Vs Fighting Furies @ The Eyrie

1/12 teams find putting the pre fix 'lol' in front of their team name name offensive. #lolWonders
  4. Ned_Flanders

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 13: East Side Hawks Vs Fighting Furies @ The Eyrie

NEDS STAT WEEK STAT #5 1/12 teams in the SFA uber melt when someone gags with their matchthread #lolWonders
  5. Antonio BlueVein

Media VeinMedia Presents: The Art of Melting

...and time that he needs to recover from this horrific experience that he has endured, and let’s all rally behind him in true Sweet FA style and give him the unbiased support and adulation that he is desperately crying out for. We’re all here for you, little buddy. #putyourratsakout #lolWonders
  6. Callums_Guns

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 13: Roys FFC V Mount Buller Demons @ BJO

Get excited Dee’s this is the week we break the streak Two players were devastated that they sat on the pine the whole game against #lolWonders But can get it be done again, surely it hasn’t been done before double donut off the pine 2 weeks in a row Let’s go Dee’s let’s get the win...
  7. Headless

Official Match Thread SEASON 31 - ROUND 12: Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome

#lolWonders actually automatically includes the capital when you post. Give it a try, ArdentEagle.
  8. sausageroll

Official Match Thread SEASON 31 - ROUND 12: Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome

Now that's a hashtag I can get behind. Thanks :) #lolWonders
  9. Yakker

Snuck in to the #lolWonders training session. Trainer told them to practice their planking and captured SSwans2011 come up with this pearler #lolWonders #lelsswans2011
  10. Yakker

Good morning fine people of Mt Buller and #lolWonders After we played the #lolWonders a few rounds ago, yours truly made a huge sacrifice and refrained from using the goodol' #lolWonders hashtag. Now I know it was indeed a noble gesture and one no doubt appreciated by the #lolWonders faithful...
  11. cooney

Let’s go demons, another win here! Fire up and wooooo!! #lolWonders
  12. Metalcrusher

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 10: Las Vegas Bears vs Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

Please post the game where BLUEALLTHRU gets another 2 week ban, Santoz get jettisoned to the moon and Antonio BlueVein joins the #lolWonders Oh and i kick 17 goals ta fanks!