Usage for hash tag: LUFC

1. Elmer_Judd

Tom Liberatore

Great And Passionate #LUFC supporter this lad DirtyLeeds ! One of my favourite non Blue Baggers !
  2. Elmer_Judd

The Manager Merry-go-Round

...in the end. The managerial change had to be done, if Leeds want to stay up this season (even if if probably not handled as smoothly as most LUFC fans hoped) Bielsa gave me the happiest and most heart warming times in almost 30 years of supporting #LUFC, yeah I am a bit mad at a few feces...
  3. Elmer_Judd

2021/22 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

...to do it all over, I wouldn't change a thing, met so many great people and so many enjoyable times over the (nearly) 3 decades I have supported #LUFC, I grew up and raises without a father or indeed a sports family, I was always destined to be a supporter of Super Leeds. This is not a joke...
  4. Elmer_Judd

EPL Matchday 16 - On Optus Sport

...homophonic chants at the Rainbow Laces game v Palace, through to the hecklers that wound up Victor Orta last week and now this. I love #LUFC and most of its supporters to death, bur I am not afraid to call to call out these so cretins who shame our club. This treatment of one of my...
  5. Elmer_Judd

EPL Matchday 9 - On Optus Sport

Seems like one of those seasons for Leeds, where we have a shocking run of injuries and bad luck. Any #LUFC fan calling for #BielsaOut (not talking about about anyone here, mainly Facebook and Twitter) is a total bellend. Once we get some reinforcements back, i think we should have just...
  6. Elmer_Judd

EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Fair comment, I will drop it now, I love interacting with my fellow #LUFC fans on FB and Twitter though and sometimes it's hard not to take hat negative things hooligans write about Leeds fans to heart. And yes I am aware we have Bad Eggs in our fanbase too. Just taken a bit aback by the...
  7. Marcel Proust

Transfer discussion thread

. Adam Crafton on Twitter: Saturday: Dan James reassured he was part of #MUFC plans, so told Leeds he‘d be staying. Sunday night: James told he‘d be *long* way down pecking order by #MUFC. DJ called Leeds midday Monday to say he‘d come. #LUFC then made 3 bids in an hour to cut deal
  8. Marcel Proust

Daniel James to Leeds from Manchester United, done deal now confirmed and here we go! The agreement has been completed for €28m with add ons. Personal terms agreed few minutes ago too. 🔴🤝 #MUFC #LUFC
  9. Marcel Proust

Fabrizio Romano] Leeds told Udinese tonight they’re gonna sign Raphinha from Rennes, so #LUFC consider Rodrigo de Paul deal off right now. Raphinha is joining on a permanent deal, personal terms agreed until June 2025, work permit and medicals pending then ‘done deal
  10. Marcel Proust

[Longari] #Raphinha #Leeds #LUFC done deal from #Rennes for 17M + 6M adds on. #transfers
  11. Marcel Proust

Phil Hay] Sources in Germany say Cuisance to Leeds is increasingly likely. Fee and details still being discussed but Bayern look ready to deal. #LUFC
  12. Marcel Proust

Fabrizio Romano] Agreement to be reached soon for Josko Gvardiol to Leeds. Confirmed. Talks still on for Rodrigo de Paul.  #LUFC #transfers
  13. Elmer_Judd

Will this season get finished or will it be null and void?

...competitive form of football starting before 2021, and i think there has to be some doubts now cast on the 2022 (from the worst case point of view) World Cup I now finally realise human lives have to come before football, but excuse me if I don’t feel sorry for myself and my fellow #LUFC...
Back