Usage for hash tag: lurkertheory

1. 3KZ is Football

Parks and Recreation Werewolf

Why doesn’t Manangatang like voting? #lurkertheory Was he blackmailed the day before?
  2. 3KZ is Football

#lurkertheory has just about moved from the theoretical phase after this game.
  3. 3KZ is Football

We may as well go all in, swapping to ClarkeM thanks SM. I still think #lurkertheory will find the balance of evil.
  4. 3KZ is Football

No problem with Hoos, but I’m going to go for deaneus who qualifies for #lurkertheory big time. SM
  5. 3KZ is Football

Riviat - Tick one for #lurkertheory.
  6. 3KZ is Football

I agree on the other three, but I am a villager so ... Using #lurkertheory the evil is among these: Barrybran Deaneus William Wonka (still haven’t seen a post) Smeg Head Pappa Juggs Hoos Riviat EJW Manangatang (who disappeared this morning as soon as I said Pants might have been telling the...
  7. 3KZ is Football

Dah - #lurkertheory
  8. 3KZ is Football

...in are those who voted to lynch Roger yesterday. WTF - not very village. At some point in time someone apart from me needs to buy into #lurkertheory - because there is some silent evil out there sitting back and laughing. Anyway, I think village missed a kill last night and Ninja Swan is...
  9. 3KZ is Football

Yep, I've seen it before, glass jaw. As much as I think we need to be employing #lurkertheory, lynching an evil pantsredacted is too good an opportunity to pass up, so I'm changing my vote SM. Therefore, pantsredacted - YOU DIE! The theoretical aspects of the game can wait until tomorrow.
  10. 3KZ is Football

#lurkertheory says William Wonka because he has taken lurking to the point of complete invisibility. He’s on the list as playing, but I can’t recall seeing a single post from him. SM
  11. 3KZ is Football

Before he gave himself up, he gave himself up. I vote for him D1 nearly every game and he always #lurkertheory - It's scientific.
  12. 3KZ is Football

He always lurks - It's the change of behavior that is the "tell" for me. The problem is that in terms of #lurkertheory there are plenty of others to choose from.
  13. 3KZ is Football

I am not :think: I've caught up with life and BF and I'm not convinced by the blackmail stuff. On the other hand, I am convinced by #lurkertheory. I am going to double down on raskolnikov - voting for him on D1 is a tradition of mine and he usually revenge votes and we move on. Yesterday...
  14. Riviat

According to your #lurkertheory, are lurkers good or evil??
  15. 3KZ is Football

Trust in #lurkertheory - raskolnikov has been something of a traditional D1 vote for me. No reason to break with tradition. Starting timer now. SM
  16. Chipmunk

Media SFA Expansion Bid - Pennsylvania Vampires

Welcome to the SFA! 3KZ is Football #lurkertheory
  17. 3KZ is Football

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

...is lurking? I suspect EJW is what he says he is and on a shortened day all we have seen is two good go at each other. Perhaps we need #lurkertheory. Dingster dropped in, did a drive by on EJW and left. Could he have been converted? Discussion about rocket calling card gave him good cover...
  18. 3KZ is Football

...I used my “Supersonic” power on I Don’t Care, which means his night action was randomised, if he had one and his lynch vote is also randomised today. As for today, I Don’t Care qualifies for the lynch on #lurkertheory I would also be in favour of a double phase day if possible. EskimoPAFC
  19. 3KZ is Football

That was a close result. They won’t all be like that. I an going to string shot a lurker tonight. #lurkertheory
  20. 3KZ is Football

Happy to swap. He fits the profile according to #lurkertheory

Top Bottom