Usage for hash tag: meds

1. blackcat

ASIO is conducting a sweeping investigation into allegations Chinese government agents have infiltrated the office of a NSW Labor politician

#meds, sorry to say, de pfeffel has been thoroughly underwhelming time for gove or draft lord sumpton
  2. blackcat

Politics Black Lives Matter

but loudest voices generally drawn from this gen and oxbridge il guardinista types, #meds, please riddle me¿ paradox of scott trust f.a.i.t.h #wtf #georgemichael #alanjonesgeorgemichaelhydepark ✌️
  3. blackcat

Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - Stage 4 Restrictions in Place in Vic - Part 3

...formulated there are no trade-offs and the economy can be restarted The economy has infinite complexity and cannot be switched back on Like #meds and Buffet would ascribe to, a Schumpeterian lens that this will destroy B.A.D. businesses and capital will find more efficient investment...
  4. blackcat

Solved Harvey Weinstein, rapist

...criminality of men and individuals of male chromosomes who have committed rape crime for time immemorial. Bomberboyokay should Harvey now identify as a woman so they lock him in a women's prison? I am not the party who is guilty of conflation. 3rd person plaudits #meds? medusala Contra Mundum
  5. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

...inverse to the you can indict a ham sandwich in a star chamber/or grandjury; even if you have an islamic or kosher diet (thats especially for #meds) Biden was only on 700k US for p'raps two weeks work, a couple of first class flights to Kiev, and 10nights in the Four Seasons in Kiev. These...
  6. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

yes deepstate cou'tempt coup/contempt/attempt tri-portmanteau #meds even da Germans cant beat me medusala
  7. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

that's one of the Covington Catholic kids MAGA hats I wanna punch [sic] #Poe's_law #meds GuruJane Medusa you're racist, the elder he fought in Vietnam and can't be racist, trump, he can be racist
  8. blackcat

Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada

ask the Argentineans While ur at it, ask about Thatcher, Godwin, the Falklands, Dresden, and #meds medusala
  9. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

#indicting_the_ham_sandwich_for_mohammedans_and_orthodox_hebrews_in_star_chambers #meds medusala
  10. blackcat

thanks for linking me in. illiberal of you, but we shall let that pass. you may seek to take in the totalitary of blackcat's posts. #meds and jane will affirm i went from a flirtation with SJW ethics to the realism i now maintain. a mearsheimer and walt realism medusala GuruJane the adults...
  11. blackcat

2019 United Kingdom Election CONSERVATIVE WIN

bring back milliband brahs, #meds what say you
  12. blackcat

2019 United Kingdom Election CONSERVATIVE WIN

#CrosbyzipsTextor ftw skilts shoe political campaigner du jour, #meds prefers churches wing-tips or a John Lobb Locke Oxford medusala
  13. blackcat

#meds no credit for #thirdperson or were you spooked by #Haydos and his chilli crab cooking medusala Chief, he of unmatched wisdom was on his rags yesterday on not happy about swearfilter evasions We are now all Karl rove and roger aisles and political c.m.p.a.i.g.n.e.r.s and swearfilter evaders. #PMS #cherfsPMS
  14. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

#posterityquote eh Chief, he of unmatched wisdom.. you need to add #meds version to ur swear filter too Chief
  15. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

i'm at the BLM and climate apocalypse demonstrations with meds. #meds medusala
  16. blackcat

...scintilla of credit. Just like Obama inherits a low-water-mark where the tide would inexorably return and rise*. *omahasageWBuffet But Clinton Bush have some negative credit like Greenspan for GlassStegal FannieMayFreddieMac* #meds this fair on the most rudimentary of interpretations medusala
  17. blackcat

like yor new avatar #meds, i had to get the new de pfeffel on record #triggerfinger medusala EU ur out son
  18. blackcat

Society/Culture Understanding Gender as a Spectrum

if he was wearing a burberry trenchcoat he gets locked up #Caine #meds medusala
  19. blackcat

The Law Freedom of Speech

Hay-doss and Simmo doing chilli Morten Bay bugs vegetarian style for Hindu Harbajan Singh for Bbq dinner #meds, wanna come for dinner? #drosschef[sic] #Chief, he of unmatched wisdom #turingtest Hay-doss vanity transcends the Greek fable, I reckon he got hair plugs but unlike the corps he chose not to take the 100k and...
  20. blackcat

Society/Culture Oxford University Student Union bans clapping.

For fire alarms👂⛑ For jazz hands🙌✌ For Dresden 💥🔥⚡ 👌 sorry but Academy is ****ed #bullingdonclub #epicurus #dePfeffel #classics #meds medusala
  21. blackcat

The Law Freedom of Speech

#hashtagworthy #somnambulantyetwokeyetsomnambulant #meds #recumbent @medusala i do myself wonder how much gramsci and alinsky and their civil disorder theory was temporal and the arc of history and economic tide largely amortises their concerns, is this kenneth minogue's st george in...
  22. blackcat

Society/Culture Those who identify as right wing, what would you consider to be Extreme Right?

...read stephen f cohen for the reality, and IPFS (intelligence-professionals-for-sanity) bull$h!t this is just risible, Antifa love their racist brethren, it lends credence to their symbiosis as the driving force behind their life, they are really a fascist in alternative cloak. #meds medusala
  23. blackcat

Danny Frawley: "Essendon Drugs Saga Made Me Sick"

Chief I will campaign, as long as it ain't HRC or Trudeau or Daniel Andrews or the kiwi pm Ardern, #meds will even hand out how to vote cards w me won't you #meds . #bluewave 🏄 Not shorten neither I can make exception for Albo tho something symmetrical about ALP's fondness for ladies of the...
  24. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

L❤️ me some beto orourke king ofmilquetoast tucker mashup he should be competing w nestle for more mylk[sic] market share and that malt essence mylk evo & #meds gonna vote beta in the general election. medusala
  25. blackcat

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Sino's problem. meds was it Milton Friedman who said that about the 100k debt v 1trillion* in outstanding T-Bill Sino creditors #meds *inflation medusala
  26. blackcat

Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

#DaveEggers #WhereTheWildThingsAre #MauriceSendak innit this is a work of staggering genius #shwarzekatz #meds medusala
  27. blackcat

UK UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson - A loco recordarentur operum verborumque eius

#Buswellfail #wrongchair #PerfExchequer[sic] #meds #dePfeffel #mickeyolfactoryjuice medusala #misogyny #crimesagainstintersectionalethix https://www.smh.com.au/world/australian-politician-admits-sniffing-womans-chair-20080429-29bi.html
Back