Usage for hash tag: memories

1. Frederico_WA

Song Contest Part XXI, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Pre-2000, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEDT Time

5: Gaga Bomb Ulahoopski 4: Black Boys on Mopeds Stokey 3: The Rattling Kind ArdentEagle 2: Billy Gillies Chipmunk 1: Boyzone MWPP #memories B: The Undertones big_icky
  2. MWPP

Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

The first game I played was a charity one :) Hosted by dogs105 I think #memories And couldn’t fault the cause you have in mind
  3. Shuestar13

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Yes, they have led at the final siren but lost a few times over the years 😍 #memories #happythoughts
  4. Shell

Fixture 2021 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Not that far from where I used to have my reserved seat. #memories
  5. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

I know you loved the Dance Academy too but forcing everyone to dance en pointe is next level I’ll have to cleanse my ears with ... Your Song #memories
  6. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium

Me too :) Like with Tom and Jerry - I mainly watched it on Cartoon Network during my trips to India to visit extended family :) #memories
  7. Shell

FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Now im going thru all my photo albums #memories Rn looking at some very very young future geelong premiership players at the family day at the zoo circa 2001
  8. melbournemartin

Multiplat Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2

Always been a RATM fan. Although when Superman comes on.... #memories
  9. MWPP

Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

...MJ Cole - Solo Waltz Chipmunk 10th - beautiful piano piece 2 Arctic Monkeys - Piledriver Waltz Marklar_33 8th - one of their better songs, and made me want to waltz 1 Grease - Born To Hand Jive raskolnikov 27th - #memories :) BM Modest mouse - Dance Hall The Filth Wizard 12th/ the actual...
  10. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears vs East Side Hawks @The Stadium In The Sky

She got me into reading “Chapter Books” when I was 6ish (yes, pre HP) I loved The Famous Five, Secret Seven, Five Find-Outers, Naughtiest Girl, Mallory Towers , St Clare’s , Faraway Tree/Wishing Chair and random other farm /magical/short story ones #memories
  11. TJASTA

Resource S29 Sign-up Thread and Useful Links (New players wanted)

yes it was pretty cool for the time: windows 7, 4gb rdm, 500gb hard drive it was the first computer that i visited bigfooty and the sfa #memories
  12. Shell

Social Science Things that please me - Part 3

Looking thru a friends 2009 GF photos, that i have never seen. #memories :) :(
Back