Usage for hash tag: mouthwatering

1. Stronzo

Poo Mega Thread West Coast’s rebuild and other Lolz….

I remember plenty of post from wambat and friend that we don’t have a forward line, we’ll guess what flogs? We do! Pretty #mouthwatering, it must be said.
  2. Madas

...get off on that s**t I’m just basking in the win and the thought that you lot have got years of pain to come The excuses are going to be next level based on what I’ve already heard Hubs Hard turf at Optus Don’t want to play in Geelong Covid Injuries Umpires What a whinge fest ! #mouthwatering
  3. Mesc

Looking forward to the juicy draft picks . #mouthwatering
  4. Stronzo

🚾💩 Bevvy don’t wanna play no more WC meltfest 2023.

...exceptions. Culley not even an emergency, so probably time to pump the brakes on that guy. Petroljelly didn’t make the cut, obviously a list clogger. Who the frack is Williams and how does he make your starting midfield along with a debutant? This is #concerning and not very #mouthwatering
  5. D

6 long years of comedy gold on the Cockburn board when you're still flagless #mouthwatering Strap in for the ride druggy
  6. Stronzo

If that's what passes for #mouthwatering you guys haven't had a feed in a while.
  7. HAPPY CHEFFY

Game Richmond Tigers (100,000 members) 2023 home crowd watch……….. 🥳🍿🍿🍿🤣

...again and your opponent is Carlton who’s supporters show up rain, hail or shine anyway so they’re gonna boost that gate for you. Plenty of time for a few losses in between to give another 79,000* of your members to have an excuse not to attend. I’ll keep you posted as always. #mouthwatering
  8. bh90210fan

Hewett doesn’t look like the shy type either just quietly. #mouthwatering
  9. bh90210fan

#mouthwatering
  10. bh90210fan

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

...with their history deserve all they get. I know when I laughed at your top4problems hashtag you had a meltdown, I tend to only use them when appropriate. That’s not being hypocritical. Having a headline in the paper or on afl.com more than warrants a #mouthwatering for one of our gun recruits.
  11. bh90210fan

https://thewest.com.au/sport/west-coast-eagles/half-an-hour-of-power-west-coast-draftee-elijah-hewett-pushes-round-one-case-with-brilliant-late-cameo-c-9865773 #mouthwatering
  12. Mesc

Shhh They won a Pre-season scratch match man ! They are Flying !!! #mouthwatering
  13. bh90210fan

#mouthwatering https://www.afl.com.au/video/877842/young-gun-hewett-shows-skill-and-poise-to-kick-terrific-goal?videoId=877842&modal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1677237173001&tagNames=ProgramType:AFL%20Digital&references=AFL_COMPETITION:1
  14. bh90210fan

🚾💩 Bevvy don’t wanna play no more WC meltfest 2023.

Is there a more #mouthwatering centre square combo on the planet than the Barnett - Culley - Hewett - Ginbey one about to terrorise the competition over the next 15 years?
  15. Stronzo

Serrong staying put. Have a #mouthwatering Christmas.
  16. D

Hey Stronzy Merry christmas #mouthwatering
  17. bh90210fan

Jai’s debut - 11 tackles, 7 clearances Andy after 100 games - 11 tackles equals his 2nd highest in any game 7 clearances a career equaling 5th best #mouthwatering
  18. bh90210fan

...Culley has just ran 3rd in the 2km yesterday after a preseason described by teammates as ‘monstrous’ Actually, monstrous is a very apt description for just about everything about Culley as the 6’ 4” hulking inside mid is about as impressive as they come pretty #mouthwatering Mesc, thoughts?
  19. Stronzo

You’re welcome to compare pumping up some no-name-never-played-a-game recruits to an actual #mouthwatering team on the verge of greatness all you want.
  20. Stronzo

Daniel, they haven’t played a game yet. If you’re already at the #mouthwatering stage, then I think you and mini-you should seek some manner of medical intervention for premature ejaculation. Trust me, I’ve been down that path before. pats shoulder #broshelpingbros
  21. bh90210fan

Can’t be too weak if we scooped up a Caleb Serong clone with pick 58! #mouthwatering
  22. bh90210fan

Just listening to the experts mate, they all reckon we hit a home run here. To disagree with them is just sour grapes on your part. #mouthwatering
  23. bh90210fan

We came into the draft with some players on our wish list, and flew home with all of them wearing an Eagles jumper. In terms of drafting we can say we knocked it out of the park. Just like last year. #5 #mouthwatering
  24. D

#mouthwatering
  25. D

Stronzo #mouthwatering
  26. bh90210fan

#mouthwatering
  27. bh90210fan

Thanks Rhino. So does this mean we’ve added 3 first rounders, 2 second rounders plus a genuine slider in Noah Long this year? Well yes. Yes I guess it does! #mouthwatering
  28. bh90210fan

#mouthwatering
  29. holy diver

Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

You'd think you would focus on the steaming diarrhoea that is the current west coast list. Still looking foward to your one season full rebuild you promised. #mouthwatering
  30. D

Flogstradamus How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle

I've explained it to you already I was banned by zackah on another power trip & i took a break I didn't even return to gloat about Longmanure shitting the bed against a first year coach costing you your easiest chance at a flag It was #mouthwatering when i did return though
Back