Usage for hash tag: Never

1. Giant Strides

Review Semi-Final #2 2021 - Geelong Cats v GWS Giants, 7.50 pm AEST Fri 3 September @ Optus Oval, WA

...cross-country journey. Well, so be what the experts, media pundits, and many opposition fans think. Hopefully, our Giants live up to their #Never Surrender tagline, and fight out a win tonight. But even if we don't win, we should be proud of what the boys have achieved this year in the face...
  2. dropbear101

Prediction Changes: Round 5 Vs Adelaide Crows + Pre-match discussion

Jlo is so hard to read. the media team could run a story about how fyfe was back into the team. then longmuir could hold a press conference and make me doubt fyfe was a walk up start. longmuir is a sneaky slippery one. #Never forget his treacy shenanigans.
  3. Dark Sharks

MVP West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year (QS Medal) 2020 : Voting now in progress. Closing soon

Dylan thinks he's won it already, but wait until i start my smear campaign. Yall remember that time Dylan teased with some sweet Tim Kelly news then disappeared for 3 days leaving us all hanging? What a POS. 9/11 #Never FORGET
  4. vast

Round 8 Discussion

whens the ps5 coming out already? #Never AGAIN!
  5. BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!!

Autopsy Richmond v Carlton, AFL Rd 1 2020 - Thursday 19 March 2020 - 7:25 PM (AEST) - Teams announced

Tigers with the tarp on the cheer squad seats Kosh on the phone to Balmy giving him an earful #Never TEAR OUR TARPS
Back