Usage for hash tag: noexcuses

1. A

Racing February Daily Punt - Still A 100% Danny Nikolic Free Zone

If there was #noexcuses he would be 5/1 to turn the tables on Redzel but you are factoring in excuses into the market for the TJ.
  2. iluvparis

lol that was utterly pathetic mate. #noexcuses
  3. iluvparis

#noexcuses Has a nice midweek BM in him somewhere over the autumn
  4. HeathySure

Racing All Star Mile 2020

#noexcuses
  5. iluvparis

Liefs doesn’t liked short ante post fave. Shocked to be sitting here if it gets beat it won’t be because of the track it will be because she isnt good enough. but the older brigade here are so garbage she won’t have to be. good horses don’t get beat by tracks #noexcuses
  6. iluvparis

Racing January Daily Punt: Blackmail, Extortion, Threats to kill allowed

he had every single and found nothing/was bullied out of it #noexcuses #delist
  7. iluvparis

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL #mrcontrarian #noexcuses #lookedsogoodatthesales
  8. iluvparis

Hugely disappointing given post Winterbottom hype and Dubai aims #noexcuses
  9. A

The 2020 Big Footy Tout of the Year competion

So #noexcuses only applies to horses and not touts I am assuming?
  10. iluvparis

So Alligator Blood should be able to kick his head in then #noexcuses #seeyouinthewangoom
  11. iluvparis

Racing November Daily Punt - Meech Scratched By RV Stewards after CT scan reveals aneurysm

Lol had every possible and went looking for the milk #noexcuses
  12. FallingLiefs

Racing Melbourne Cup Day 2019 (after the results posting of bets will get a ban)

It was ugly. Il Paradiso probably a moral beat with stronger tempo however results are results i just find it humorous the old #noexcuses disappears when it relates to pre-race predictable things like tempo.
  13. B

Racing Melbourne Cup Day 2019 (after the results posting of bets will get a ban)

If my memory serves me correctly, he beat Finche last start right? #noexcuses
  14. iluvparis

Racing The Golden Eagle 2019

Sure there were ;) #noexcuses Also LOL at you claiming Spirit of Valour as a top European sprinter - so good he started 20 and 30/1 in the Diamond Jubilee and July Cups respectively.
  15. iluvparis

#noexcuses - I am happy to dismiss because I don't think the Ebor form will be good enough - the winner was easily held at Caulfield - and there is no value in his current price.
  16. iluvparis

Racing RACING FUTURES

#noexcuses
  17. A

Racing October Daily Punt- Getting pasted by 80-1 pops from WA

#noexcuses ??
  18. iluvparis

Sorry mate - just looking at the big Ws besides bivs name in the form guide #noexcuses
  19. iluvparis

Racing Cox Plate

Lol #noexcuses
  20. iluvparis

Nah #noexcuses - he didn't even fight for mine - dropped out like a horse who'd given up. Bottom 3 in 3 of his last 4 starts now is a huge concern. And again - legit can't think of an import that turned around such a poor run first time out. Feels like they either 'acclimatize' straight away or...
  21. HeathySure

Racing Cox Plate

...Diva, won cos of wet tracks in a bad WFA era.. best 2 mile AUSSIE horse.. found out in japan (none of this tracks too hard business, #noexcuses) Best horse of the era but thats not saying much The Phantom Chance El Sugundo Solvit Maldavian Ocean Park The LoLs embarrasing they won...
  22. iluvparis

Yeah nah - had every possible and couldn't run down a couple of moderate horses - and now comes here with top weight #noexcuses The fact you have Maremlo as you top pick says you haven't done much form this year - they just don't win them at their third attempt and there is zero chance he is...
  23. A

Racing Caulfield Cup 2019

Something something #noexcuses
  24. 54Dogs

Bled, 3 months #noexcuses
  25. king rising

Avilius. #noexcuses
  26. HeathySure

as someone once said #noexcuses
  27. iluvparis

Racing September Daily Punt- RIP Mikaela Claridge & Mel Tyndall

Lol plz - has flogged everything else - no Gatting and people would be labelling it a dominant win - how far did she beat Hartnell? Wasn't good enough #noexcuses
  28. iluvparis

Racing RACING FUTURES

...punter - a pure handicapper like Surprise Baby had no problems storming on from the same position on Saturday. Hasn't shown a zephyr of his European form under Hayes and it is complete guess work to suggest he will turn it around. His two runs to date in Australia have been AWFUL #noexcuses
Back