Usage for hash tag: richmondhaveinjuries

1. Saveloy Rockstar

Tag a Ghost

You must really be missing Bauer, Colina, Fawcett and Tresize... 6 whole games of senior experience between them 🤣 🤦‍♂️ #richmondhaveinjuries
  2. Saveloy Rockstar

Tag a Ghost

So which is it? #richmondhaveinjuries
  3. Apex36

Preview Collingwood v Richmond Friday 31 March, 7.50pm

Fabulous, now we know the excuses they’ll be making in the gameday thread on the main board. I mean, if I was the vindictive type I could start a #richmondhaveinjuries trend like they did to us in 2018…
  4. Saveloy Rockstar

[insert name here] tells Bombers to GAGF

Looks like the Tuggers 2022 season to me 😂 Oh wait… I get it. You never had a chance #richmondhaveinjuries
  5. HAPPY BUDDHA

Live Event Steven Hockings Pets Vs The Tuggers on Geelongs Home Deck

Oh Richmond, what an embarrassing way to go out without even a whimper & systematically slaughtered on your home deck by the cats twice this year. A more spectacular fall from grace there’s never been. #nodepthmond #richmondhaveinjuries #kardashimond
  6. Saveloy Rockstar

Trending on social media right now: #richmondhaveinjuries
  7. ChappyUK

#richmondhaveinjuries
  8. ChappyUK

Hocking gone less than a week and the Cats get screwed over

Bit early for excuses. #richmondhaveinjuries
  9. D

Is Richmond a genuine threat in 2021?

...picks combined together. Just because they lost to Collingwood they call sen to bag them which make them look really stupid instead of blaming there own club. #LastYearTheyHadDeepestList #Now richmondhaveinjuries listen at the 46:50 minute mark https://player.whooshkaa.com/shows/sen-afternoons
  10. archibald

Autopsy Roast & Toast R16 vs Gold Coast & Changes for R17 vs Collingwood

...backline) and Hardwick's right, there's been no continuity to build a connected playing style and boy do we look disconnected #richmondhaveinjuries. What's happening is inevitable, its just hard to swallow since I assume we've all gotten used to lording our dominance and taking great pleasure...
  11. Saveloy Rockstar

And that was that. VALE the Richmond “dynasty” - 2019-2020

Nice melt #richmondhaveinjuries #itwastoohot #aflbias
  12. Saveloy Rockstar

2020 Richmond Supporter Safehouse

#richmondhaveinjuries
  13. bh90210fan

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 11 - Port v Tigers Sat August 8th 4:35 pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

#richmondhaveinjuries everyone (apart from when they were getting pantsed by St Kilda and Hawthorn at home)
  14. bh90210fan

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 11 - Port v Tigers Sat August 8th 4:35 pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

#richmondhaveinjuries farrk me remember you units giving it to Collingwood supporters for naming injuried players while you guys spent two seasons with a healthy list. Give it a rest. You were losing games to St Kilda and Hawthorn with a full team to choose from
  15. Saveloy Rockstar

Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2019 - Now featuring the bottom 5 Arnott's biscuits

#richmondhaveinjuries Speech bubbles are round
  16. Saveloy Rockstar

Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Yep. If you're a Richmond fan #richmondhaveinjuries
  17. Dinsdale

Live Event LIVE PRELIMINARY 1: Geelong Pussycats (Henderson in) Vs Richmond Raging Flag Favourites

#richmondhaveinjuries Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe
  18. PonsfordMagpie

Oppo Camp 2019 2nd Preliminary Final: Richmond vs Geelong

Cotchin hurt. #richmondhaveinjuries
  19. PonsfordMagpie

#richmondhaveinjuries
  20. PonsfordMagpie

Dislocated shoulder for Jack Graham #richmondhaveinjuries
  21. Saveloy Rockstar

When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

Typical richflog, claiming fullback of the century 20 seasons into the 100 #richmondhaveinjuries So you just enjoy looking like a fool, is that it? Happy to oblige you again
  22. Art Corvelay

Rumour Busted Betting scandal rumour busted.

#richmondhaveinjuries #collingoodhavegamblingproblems
  23. Saveloy Rockstar

When a 7 foot yank who can't play footy is your best forward, yore seasons already over.

LOL You’re ******* kidding, right? Where do Castagna and Caddy rank on that list? How many goals has Riewoldt kicked this year? #richmondhaveinjuries
  24. Saveloy Rockstar

#richmondhaveinjuries Mason has kicked 18 goals, friend, which ranks him as our 4th leading goalkicker behind Stephenson (a forward), De Goey (a mid playing forward) and Mihocek (a forward). So your thread title "BEST FORWARD" is bullshit Caddy has played 11 games and kicked 12 goals. At the...
  25. C

Tom Lynch is already a write off.

...I hope you do but alas you have Collingwood at the G next week and we both know that is major kryptonite for you. :rolleyes: #richmondhaveinjuries lol nice try, cant admit you’re paying him a mill. :rolleyes: Sorry but the stats don’t lie. Hawkins 17 hit outs Flynch 2 :$ Hawkins 2...
  26. RedVest4

#[167:#richmondhaveinjuries]

#[167:#richmondhaveinjuries]
  27. Saveloy Rockstar

Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

#richmondhaveinjuries
  28. LiterallyNobody

Live Event The Big Freeze: Dees vs Pies

Lol Collingwood are bruise free. This is up there with #richmondhaveinjuries for funniest bay moment of the year.
Back