Usage for hash tag: okeydoke1000

1. okeydoke7

Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

7 goals? That’s boy’s stuff for me. Nice to be doing my thing. And nice to get the win. Go Rats. #oke#okeydoke1000
  2. okeydoke7

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 12 - Sin City Swamprats v West Coast Wonders @ Underground Stadium

...good Becoming the best CHB in the league, resigning by myself to a defensive position when I could’ve taken over the league goal kicking record = bad Looking forward to the #RatStreak continuing nonetheless. This team deserves a premiership for bearing my insufferable lead in to...
  3. okeydoke7

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

1. The sim is NOT on board for #okeydoke1000. From leading the Fred race halfway through last season to an almighty collapse as I closed in on 1000, it’s staggering how long this final hurdle has taken. Almost scripted. 2. The Demons have the best list in the Sweet FA for qooty done the right...
  4. okeydoke7

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

CV FUN FACTS! #okeydoke1000 #o I’m a Sweet FA Hall of Famer
  5. okeydoke7

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 1: Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

CV FUN FACTS! #okeydoke1000 #o When league administrator, I made significant improvements which continue today. They include: -the multi simmer system -the slimmed down committee, leading to better systems of governance -initiated the first ever charity match, raising over $1k for beyondblue...
  6. okeydoke7

CV FUN FACTS! #okeydoke1000 #o I was the league administrator for 3 seasons, S18-20.
  7. okeydoke7

CV FUN FACTS! #okeydoke1000 #o I revolutionised media in the Sweet FA before it was hugely popular. I was thrice voted best media performer. I was the first who became a news breaker. I created media monikers - both Okeydoke Media and Sweet FA Media - the first ever to do so. A trend which...
  8. okeydoke7

CV FUN FACTS! #okeydoke1000 #o I’ve kicked 998 goals and am the fastest player ever to do so.
  9. okeydoke7

CV FUN FACTS! #okeydoke1000 #o I’m a Mount Buller Demons Hall of Fame member
  10. okeydoke7

CV FUN FACTS! #okeydoke1000 #o I debuted in Season 9 with the Mount Buller Demons
  11. okeydoke7

Amazing that I broke the servers with a rick roll as my debut in Season 36. Let’s put all that behind us shall we. Time to focus on #o#okeydoke1000
  12. okeydoke7

Official Match Thread Season 35 SFA Grand Final: Ophidian Old Boys vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Congratulations, all, on surviving season 35. Team success is overrated. Though getting through the song lyrics deserves some respect. The next round of Sweet will see the moment we’ve all waited for though. #okeydoke1000
  13. okeydoke7

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears @ Okey's Outhouse (SFA Park)

Now, my spam may have been a 3 day only affair, but the anticipation has hit me once more. Today is the day. #okeydoke1000
  14. Kennedy Parker

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears @ Okey's Outhouse (SFA Park)

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY EVERYONE! 🥳🥳🥳 #okeydoke#okeydoke1000 4cunningTonneTruck Art Vandelay_ Broken Campaigner for good Cap CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven...
  15. okeydoke7

Done again for now thank you all for your time and attention. #okeydoke1000 rolls on.
  16. okeydoke7

My favourite people in the Sweet FA will be welcomed into the thread over a series of Spammydoke7 posts as I turn myself into everything I hate in the league to prove that I am multi dimensional. All in my 1000th goal thread. Feel free to join the #okeydoke1000 celebrations boncer34
  17. okeydoke7

In honour of my 1000th, I encourage one and all to write one sentence describing okeydoke7. #okeydoke1000
  18. spookism

okeydoke7 the goal is to get 1,000 goals, not 1,000 posts. Please ignore Millky95 's suggestion from earlier. #okeydoke1000
Back