Usage for hash tag: pieshaveinjuries

1. VB_longneck

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVII

#pieshaveinjuries
  2. Meteoric Rise

Opinion Is Josh Jenkins in our best 22?

...match in a year, we lose our first match in a year. :huh: You, us, Eagles, GWS all struggling. Frighteningly, by my analysis, #pieshaveinjuries are way ahead of the pack at present. I do think the Cats have a couple of opbvious moves that will really help them over coming weeks: Out -...
  3. Meteoric Rise

Preview Round 3 MCG 7.40pm 18 June 2020. Reigning Premier Versus Third Level Laughing Stock and AFL Imposters, AKA Richmond V Hawthorn

...Premiership. Oh, ok, so they must have made a lot of Grand Finals and come up just short, you know, sort of like a VFA version of #pieshaveinjuries? Well, hmmmm....no, not exactly. They had only one finals appearance in 11 sorry seasons, and had not made a single Grand Final. But wait...
  4. Oprah From Tigerland

2020 mini pre-season training watch

Confirmed Rance to #pieshaveinjuries 🤢🤢🤢 Welcome to punt road Darcy Moore and Jordan De Goey.
  5. GoTigers2015

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

#pieshaveinjuries
  6. JR82

Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Here's an old classic to keep an eye out for, the famous #pieshaveinjuries excuse They just completed a review into thier medical dept last yr & are once again having the same players getting the same injuries again. Be interesting to see if they can prove this to be Richmonds fault this time.
  7. _RT_

Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Based on #pieshaveinjuries logic he now counts as a best 22 player missing this season due to a long term injury.
  8. eipuorg_

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

#pieshaveinjuries let the excuses begin (again)
  9. biaseddustyfan

Game Day Pre season game 1 vs Collingwood - 1st March 2020 @ Norm Minns Oval, Wangaratta

Exactly what we wanted from today They aren't even gonna make the 8 with this shitty list and #pieshaveinjuries
  10. _RT_

Game Day Pre season game 1 vs Collingwood - 1st March 2020 @ Norm Minns Oval, Wangaratta

#pieshaveinjuries in a Marsh Series game with Stephenson a late out
  11. Tenacious T

Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Scumwoood poaching Peter Burge next year. #pieshaveinjuries
  12. BruceTempany14

Prediction 2020 Ladder Predictions

#pieshaveinjuries But they are brave . Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  13. BruceTempany14

Where does Richmond v Collingwood rank among the great 'missed' Grand Finals?

But always brave and the moral victors. #pieshaveinjuries Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  14. My Cotchin Rules

Whitfield out with appendicitis

#pieshaveinjuries is back on the AGENDA! Oh wait we keep being reminded that it has never left.......
  15. TigerMoz1973

Autopsy Roast & toast qualifying final Brisbane vs Richmond, changes for PRELIMINARY FINAL vs GEELONG

...brain fade that day. Sidearse was again allowed to roam free on the half back line and their midfield creamed us. It would be an epic granny if it comes to it this year and whilst we are still missing some good players I think we're hitting our straps at the right time and... #pieshaveinjuries
  16. My Cotchin Rules

Week 1 of Finals: Loved, Loathed and Learned

...but you need to get to the big dance first & the degree of difficulty is 10 folds over what the pies will face regardless of #pieshaveinjuries. I'm happy to be named favorites but it annoys me that the irritating pies fans continue to play down their lottery win including WC shitting the bed...
  17. My Cotchin Rules

Week 1 of Finals: Loved, Loathed and Learned

...playing either the raining premiers or this year's minor premiers who YOU only kicked 2.2 after HT against. 3rd - When it wasn't #pieshaveinjuries in round 2 you smashed us again. Pies are playing either a Giants side who can't get past the MCG hurdle especially in finals and an...
  18. My Cotchin Rules

Collingwood 2019 - Redemption?

#pieshaveinjuries
  19. Tiges1229

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

I still rekon #pieshaveinjuries as a threat for flag
  20. joelsyt

Autopsy Roast & toast vs West Coast and changes for Brisbane

Lol let’s be honest we’ve been less than sympathetic, it’s just hypocritical on our part asking them to respect Grimes and any injuries we may or may not have. We can’t use the #pieshaveinjuries hashtag without expecting the same back.
  21. beema limapep

Another day another Collingwood liar

#pieshaveinjuries
  22. Tiger71

Yeah it will but the pies are likely to lose 1 or 2 games as #pieshaveinjuries Gws on the other hand had a soft end of the year and had them winning all 3. This stuff up by them should allow us to drop a game and still be 4th. Now all i need the footy gods to do is keep the cats 1st for the lol's
  23. FurTheWin

**** losing

Arh, again? I'm running out of excuses #tigershaveinjuries #pieshaveinjuries #westcoasthangover #bearshaveatoughrunin #jekyllandhydegiants #flakyadelaide #noonewants8th #everyonewants8th Won't somebody pleeeease take top spot from these no-good Cats?
  24. Barry_Badrinath

Dons have Doggies, Freo @ Optus and #pieshaveinjuries for their remaining 3 games. They could conceivably drop all of those and miss the finals
  25. BruceTempany14

2019 Membership thread - 100k again and growing!

Don’t forget that Collingwood membership figures have been affected by their injuries. #pieshaveinjuries Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Back