Usage for hash tag: pugsley143

1. Jabba73

Discussion MARLOWE 147 DT Can it be Beaten S31 HALF WAY!

...score in the season in the forefront of everyone’s minds and he may even be proud of you for taking up his challenge to retire the #pugsley143 tag. Anyway enough about Pugsley and his magnificent effort scoring 143 points in a single game, it’s time to talk about your effort on Easter Sunday.
  2. Jabba73

Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Please. Tarkyn_24 played on a 7 game rookie who had 18 hitouts, 20 disposals and two goals. He barely broke even. Season defining is 10 goals from BLUEALLTHRU or a #pugsley143 type effort. When someone in your team does that, feel free to tag me in so I can celebrate with you.
  3. Jabba73

Notice there is a HOF thread for nominees to be suggested, can we recommend this game enter the HOF? #pugsley143
  4. BLUEALLTHRU

Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome (MOTR)

Great season and you just don't stop tonning up! #pugsley143
  5. Jabba73

...very good Pickett was very exciting and very injury prone Lamb and Phillips were serviceable and filled a need at the time Palmer was a salary cap dump for pick 132, still not as good as #pugsley143 though Sumner was undisciplined and Whiley a complete miss-tery As for the rest? I guess Jaksch it
  6. Pugsley

He looks well-drilled. I think this is the week DemonJim surpasses #pugsley143
  7. BLUEALLTHRU

Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 31 Edition

1. Swamprats are a fantastic mob to post against, they know how to banter! 2. No one looks like getting near #pugsley143 this season. 3. Jabba73 continues to look like a Rolls Royce this season. CARNA ******* BAGHDAD
  8. Jabba73

It’s gone viral #pugsley143
  9. BLUEALLTHRU

Official Match Thread S31 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

Just for everyone's information merchandising has announced they have sold out of #pugsley143 badges, they have jackets though. Apparently 2 weeks before they are in stock! So talented!
  10. Jabba73

Official Match Thread S31 Round 7 - Baghdad Bombers vs Sin City Swamprats at Abdu Prison

And for the week after ... unless someone finally gets a higher score. #pugsley143
  11. BLUEALLTHRU

For anyone that hasn't popped into #pugsley143 thread to pay their respects, no time like the present!
  12. Jabba73

Still hold the record after another round of wasted opportunities. #pugsley143
  13. BLUEALLTHRU

Official Match Thread S31 Round 6 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Not sure where Antonio BlueVein is playing me today but coming back from suspension , the break has been beneficial and I'm in big DT form! Could give #pugsley143 a run for his money today! OMINOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. BLUEALLTHRU

As it stands this season 31 there have been none better #pugsley143
  15. BLUEALLTHRU

Official Match Thread S31 Round 6 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

After doing some research I can now provide a fantastic stat! #pugsley143 , #hate142. LOL!
  16. Hate

Give it a few days. :moustache: Cheers Pugsley, it was a great honour to lead you in many of them. How special it would be to upgrade #pugsley143 to #Hate143 or even #Hate144. Now, what sense would it make for me to send you the same post in two separate locations, BAT?
  17. BLUEALLTHRU

Good efforts all of them indeed! I still rate Tony Lynn 15 151DT as the best out of this lot and just a couple of weeks back #pugsley143 was a super effort. Thanks for digging up those stats, all you have listed above have had their day to be fair.
  18. Hate

BAT, I was seriously so inspired by #pugsley143 that I am considering having a countdown of the best games played by Bombers players later in the week. I am going to be more emotional about and hang my hat on this instead of the odd post made by future flickering light Jabba73.