Usage for hash tag: rentfree

1. Tiger2709

Think Tank Geelong are petrified of the thought of facing Richmond in a qualifying final

Nice try but we all know those tears are from lack of sleep mashy. #rentfree
  2. Shazza_

No Opposition Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

this campaigner singles us out when colonwood is the one that has an extra mcg game over us this year #rentfree
  3. captain blood 17

Think Tank Geelong are petrified of the thought of facing Richmond in a qualifying final

#rentfree and petrified pussies Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. MAXIMUM GAWNAGE

Meltdown GAGF Melbourne. GAGF Everything

Living #rentfree in Geelong supporters heads since last years finals. Though it's a bit crowded in here with us, Richmond and Hawthorn.
  5. chefmeister

Live Chat Colliwobblols vs Bottomfourthorn - The Clinton Young Cup

Collingwood just choked on a huge one yet this Richmunter is more concerned with melting over Geelong. :tearsofjoy: #rentfree
  6. Mr Blicavs

LOL Lurking... the irony of you calling anyone #rentfree is delicious
  7. smasha

No Opposition Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Already having a crack at us on the mb and we didn’t even play. #rentfree
  8. smasha

#rentfree
  9. TallyHawk

MAYBLOOMERS - seriously pathetic

#rentfree On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
  10. smasha

CAROLINE WILSON - disgraceful - does not believe in equality

#rentfree
  11. smasha

World Cup Day 31 Australia v New Zealand @ Lords

#rentfree
  12. TallyHawk

Why are the Hawthorn football team so putrid?

Ok I've had a quick scan of the Hawf board and couldn't find anything to substantiate your claims, are you sure you didn't dream this #rentfree On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
  13. The Half Back

Media PhenomenalV1 to retire at conclusion of Finals, AceAndy appointed as co-captain for season 28, experienced players requested to join Dragons FFC

Nah, I don't have time for politics. Ooh boy, glad to see no one rented my room in my three month absence #rentfree
  14. smasha

Richmond are ninth

67 2017 #rentfree
  15. NaturalDisaster

The Big Lebowski Werewolf

#rentfree
  16. beema limapep

The Geelong Supporter Safehouse 2019 edition.

Cats get shown up to a second rate side that even our seconds defeated, and their fans focus on Richmond lmao Your season is in major jeopardy but we are more than happy to be the focus of your attention ;) #rentfree
  17. captain blood 17

The Geelong Supporter Safehouse 2019 edition.

#rentfree even when you play, you’re thinking about us. Nice. Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
  18. Tiger2709

Geelong- Mastertrolls

Geelong loses game all they can think about is Richmond, hmmm let me see? #rentfree #hooklineandsinker
  19. Tiger2709

Geelong- Mastertrolls

Yes Im here as are you, the real question is who just got hooked:blowfish::blowfish: #rentfree
Top Bottom