Usage for hash tag: sackhinkley

1. PowerLil

Opinion Sack Hinkley 8 - "Ask me in August"

He pretty much admitted being on the boundary had everything to do with the comments this week and nothing else. He is p*ss weak. I'll say it again. Where is all this heart, effort, passion when the game really means something and there's consequence? #sackhinkley
  2. Coobk001

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

...players consistently. We need a GREAT coach. They don't grow on trees, and we might have to slay a few dragons before we find our next great coach, but that's what a club seeking greatness does, they don't just accept good enough. His calls are all spot on. #iamthewhitenoise #sackhinkley
  3. sthmelb_dimmies

Game Day 2023 Round 04 Bloods v. Port Adelaide - Sat. 8 Apr - 7:30 PM - SCG

They're not torn apart though. Pretty sure the whole club is unified behind #sackhinkley except Koshie.
  4. jdeezy

Prediction Sell me on Port Adelaide 2023

...recruited poorly (tick) or players haven't developed (tick) - both of which are issues that, you guessed it can, can partially be blamed on poor coaching. Why would turning the list over a 3rd time but keeping an absolute turd in the coaches box suddenly fix these issues? #sackhinkley #SACKKOCH
  5. Coobk001

List Mgmt. List Management 2023-24

Monday morning reminder that the list isn't the problem, and we were just beaten by a far less talented Crows side due to better game style and coaching. #sackhinkley
  6. Coobk001

A strategy for lifting standards

#sackhinkley
  7. Crows I Am

Review Good/Bad and the Umpiring.

#sackhinkley will be trending tonight
  8. Coobk001

Review Round 3, 2023 vs Adelaide

I stick by all my comments about the Brisbane game. It was 1 good quarter. We have played 1 good quarter for the whole season, including preseason. We're shot. This squad desperately needs a shake up and it is only coming in 1 form. #sackhinkley
  9. Mr Experience

Game Day Round 2: Prison Bars @ MCG

#sackhinkley
  10. Nelso

Game Day 2023 Round 1 - SC Season Opener Preview - Let the Games Begin / Festival of the Midpricer

Butters is looking alright. At least the umps are on the #sackhinkley train
  11. Crankyhawk

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

While there is pressure it should be directed at no success stinkley before blaming the new recruit. #sackhinkley
  12. Playthekids76

Preview Port Adelaide vs Brisbane - Round 1 @ Adelaide Oval

100% agree with your comments. I love his hardness but he butchers the ball by foot. Ken loves him so you can bet he'll play. #sackhinkley
  13. manureid

Preview 2022 Goodbye (To 2023) New; Preseason Discussion

The continued selection of your Lycett, Jonas and DBJ's will hopefully be the catalyst for #sackhinkley
  14. DaTBird187

Next Coach Sacked - 2023 edition

Donuts leading this poll strongly, but we know he'll find a way to * it up and lose to Adam Simpson in extra time. #sackhinkley
  15. Crankyhawk

Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

For the greater good of #sackhinkley I think it needs to be. Short term final dose of pain before he is ken gone
  16. just_kick_it

News New Jumpers for 2023

Teal stitching at the bottom and the pinstripe on the vee makes the edge looked blurred AF! Mark that down as another year I will not be buying a Port guernsey! #sackhinkley
  17. Dirty Bird

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 6: This Is Getting Cruel

...Or is it the coach? I know Port Fans think their list is the best in the league, so they overwhelmingly blame the coach. Hence the #sackhinkley saga But is this true? I dont believe so. Their list management has consistently gone, nup, not good enough, need to bring someone else in (Hence...
  18. Grave Danger

Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Noticed this as I was browsing Twitter: Might be time to post one more #sackhinkley before it dies...
  19. Portology

Opinion International Geopolitics

For some reason this made me think of #sackhinkley, as opposed to change my mind about it. Like Hinkley (!) Boris presents an easily parodied target. The attacks on Truss seem in a different vein, with a very nasty personal edge to them and this genius here manages to parody those.
  20. jdeezy

List Mgmt. Trade targets 2022

I don't think the #sackhinkley rhetoric has been about whether the players like him or not. Will all those players staying less to a premiership? Hopefully yes, because that's the only thing that matters.
  21. jdeezy

Alright, now that the champagne has popped and the Summer of George part 2 is upon us, it's time to move back into familiar territory this off season: 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩 #sackhinkley #kochout
  22. jdeezy

Traded Jason Horne-Francis [to Port Adelaide in multi-club trade]

Because he's a s**t coach. The excitement of the trade period has worked to temporarily make me forget about how crap he is, but once JHF and friends roll in it'll be back to #sackhinkley. Get the signs ready, we're heading down to Alberton
  23. Grave Danger

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Well obviously our list is superior to the Dockers, so Marty doesn't stand a chance. #sackhinkley
  24. PowerLil

Analysis Assistant Changes for 2023

Lipstick on a pig is still a pig. #sackhinkley
  25. dirty2

Loved Houston giving a bit of lip to Tex! Whoops wrong thread.... #sackhinkley!!!
  26. Coobk001

Preview R23, 2022 – Showdown LII (Robbie Gray Farewell)

Meh. It's all just meh. It's a showdown, it'd be nice to win. If we don't, I'll survive and Hinkley will be 1 step closer to gone. Win win. #sackhinkley
  27. dav3

Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Racist hey? Still waiting for why you keep referring to me as that, while you back up the guy who openly makes jokes about "coons" Can't say I'm too concerned about a few Port flogs trying to compare #blacklivesmatter to #sackhinkley either
  28. sobrave

I nearly went B2B in parts 4 and 5... Just pipped at the post #sackhinkley Didn't even make top 3 in part 6. I guess it's a tough competition and somebody has to lose
Back