Usage for hash tag: sackhinkley

1. dirty2

Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

You never fail to amuse me... #sackhinkley
  2. FishingRick04

Corona virus and other pestilences. Poxes ‘n stuff. Part 5.

I share an alternate view to the masses for a point of difference. I could see more efficacy before than now. I still feel the only winner here is big pharma. I won’t rejoice in righteousness, more so peace and health to everyone. Hopefully soon it will be gone. #sackhinkley
  3. dirty2

#sackhinkley Sorry couldn't help my self...
  4. dirty2

I guess we could all go to the #sackhinkley thread...
  5. dirty2

Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 4.

True... #sackhinkley 😉
  6. Doctor Feel

Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

This means the last time a female horse placed in the Melbourne cup was before Hinkley was coach. #sackhinkley
  7. Quadzilla

Well What's the thread for? #sackhinkley
  8. PowerLil

News Peter Ladhams departs for Sydney

...infuriating. What an absolute basket case we are becoming. So Ladhams predetermined exit was orchestrated over 12 months ago yet he played pretty much the whole season in the 1's and we didn't debut Sam Hayes. What the hell is going on down there. I am so disillusioned and hateful. #sackhinkley
  9. WHOME

News Peter Ladhams departs for Sydney

This one will come back to haunt us, he's a baby in ruck terms and will develop into a star at Sydney. We basically give him away. #sackhinkley On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
  10. Alberton Proud

F me Graham Arnold looks like KH #sackhinkley
  11. dav3

News Gray, Bonner and Frederick sign new deals

Jesus, it's the off-season. Ken is basically irrelevant this time of year while CD and the list management guys go to work. The only people concerned about Hinkley now are the #sackhinkley lemmings.
  12. DaTBird187

MVP 2021 Best & Fairest - Congratz Ollie Wines (AFL) and Sam Hayes (SANFL)

Don't. I believe dessert is a #sackhinkley Soufflé
  13. Alberton Proud

I heard on on the radio this morning "Hinkley is to be Released" and nearly drove off the road :D Then realized it was John Hinckley who shot Reagan :( #sackhinkley
  14. John the Butcher

Review R1: Port v Melbourne review

Was only thinking about this game. How the f*** we go from this to Melbourne winning the GF. #sackhinkley
  15. PowerLil

...untried coach is successful until they're not. Thirdly. Wayne Bennett and Ken Hinkley are stratosphere's apart. The fact that we consistently fail when expectation is high proves he cannot extract the best from the players when it matters most and keep the players calm and focussed. #sackhinkley
  16. Killer Power

Leaving for my strategically aligned work trip to Perth this morning staying right amongst the action at Crown. This is going to hurt. * this club sometimes. #sackhinkley On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
  17. J

More than 10% mate. #sackhinkley
  18. dirty2

Resource The list your Ken Hinkley Era Stats Thread

When Hinkley has to much time to talk to the players we are s**t... But when he has only a little bit of time we are good 🤔 #sackhinkley
  19. PowerLil

News Jarrad Schofield departs for West Coast

Listening to Schoey this morning Anyone that thinks Hinkley allows any sort of input from the assistants is mistaken. #sackhinkley #sackhinkleynow #sackken
  20. dirty2

#sackhinkley 😡
  21. Launchpad McQuack

2020, lose prelim by less than a goal. 2021, lose prelim in the first quarter. Going backwards #sackhinkley
  22. GrommoT

Game Day 2021 Finals Matchday Supernova End of days thread

Hopefully this doesn't mean they'll actually go through with it (ie. #sackhinkley)
  23. dirty2

How the actual * did we lose this game!!!!! YOU DUMB * USELESS campaignerS!!!!! * this s**t.... Worst game we have played in years!!! ******* years.... Go back to ******* 2007!!! * It. * off. Failed 100% fail! #sackhinkley
  24. Thunderer

Let's get it trending: #sackhinkley
  25. dirty2

Game Day Footscray v Port

#sackhinkley lmfao... Such a great motivator... s**t starts week after week.
  26. Tibbs

Preview Port v Footscray, at Marvel – Round 23, 2021 (Friday, 7:20pm ACST)
    Threadmarks: Comment 4

...describes him as the coach who has won the premiership. Port winning the premiership arguably does not make Kenny the premier coach! 😛 #sackhinkley and 2] "the game started equal, but they ran us over in the second part of Q1" Should rather be: "the game started equal, but they overran...
  27. Fizzler

Review Showdown 50 - Rd 21, 2021

A showdown win's a showdown win. * yeah. In all seriousness though I'll take a win but very disappointing, still firmly #sackhinkley.
  28. Andre

Game Day Port v the assorted Rorys and Rileys of the Kamry Krows Korporation

That’s distracted massively this week as well. That we aren’t at least 6 or 7 goals up already is a disgrace. #sackhinkley
Back