Usage for hash tag: sad

1. captainMyCaptain

List Mgmt. AFLW Trade & Draft 2023

Turns out were one of the seven clubs not involved #sad
  2. Mr Ripper

Opinion When did you feel we hit rock bottom?

Found this buried on my phone. #sad
  3. skadoosh

Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

#Bluemour #sad
  4. skadoosh

Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

#Bluemour #sad
  5. Mr Ripper

2nds 2022 Lions Reserves and VFL thread

Fages sabotaging the twos by yoinking Darcy Fort from Sat'day's game. #sad
  6. B4Bear

Player Watch #1: Hugh Greenwood

Once again you miss the main point; including bringing up Ben’s situation in a lame attempt to paint me as uncaring and dismissive of his on-going illness. So you double down and continue to take the low road. #sad
  7. Luuuc

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 18 - Dockers v Cats Thurs July 15th 8:10pm EST/ 6:10 WST (Optus)

Which of these two godawful teams is marginally less s**t than the other? Yes, that's what we have been reduced to over in the west atm. #sad
  8. Mr Blicavs

Liar liar...pants on fire. Richmond, the AFL's Jussie Smollett.

You sound like that middle aged guy who stands around for hours like a love struck teenager, waiting for the team bus to arrive, just so you can get a glimpse of one of your heroes... and if youre really lucky, a hug and an autograph. We have one at Geelong, hes called Teach. #sad
  9. Wacko23Jacko

Game Day Round 6 2021: Richmond vs Melbourne MCG 7.25pm

Was gonna bring a raincoat today and didn't cause 20% chance of 0mm Stood in rain and got soaked at VFL #sad
  10. S

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

...it back to Wicked Witch because AFL Evolution 2 was not great but a decent base. The nostalgia to what was all in all a barely playable AFL game is bizarre on this board. If the AFL were smart they'd license out to anyone who wants to make a game but sounds like TruBlu own the sole rights...
  11. freo1997

Changes - Rnd 1 - vs Essendon

Poor Colyer. 100% efficiency, kicks a goal, sets up a couple and people still want a bewley before him. #sad
  12. momentbymoment

Mega Thread The Daniher Debacle

I for one am still upset we didn’t get the chance to have JD limping around our rehabilitation clinic. If we had followed the experts from the VFL media, we could have had that privilege. #sad
  13. romeohwho

The Selwood Decade... we may never see anything like it

Top thread. #sad sack alert-tigers and Hawkers. :cool:
  14. Peter Doherty

Review R18: Adelaide v Essendon post-mortem (...please don't disturb our team, we're dead tired)

Whoever that person is, it's pretty sad when people tweet something then tag some media personality trying to get a retweet #sad
  15. lethalselbow

Preview Roughead Returns - Round 14, 2019: Sydney v Hawthorn, 21 June 2019, 7:50pm AEST @ SCG

Read it like you wanted him to be injured, at first. On second thoughts.... I think you're suggesting he is playing injured and thus explaining his form.
Back