Usage for hash tag: sarcasm

1. adelaidecrows

Opinion Matthew Nicks: Adelaide's Coach

Nicks Best 22 round 1 next year FB: Michalanay, Butts, Hinge HB: Milera, Worrell, Smith C: McHenry, Sloane, Sholl HF: McAdam, Walker, Murphy FF: Rankine, Thilthorpe, Fogarty R: O'Brien, Dawson, Crouch I: Rachele, Laird, Jones, Schoenberg #sarcasm
  2. adelaidecrows

Review Good/Bad vs Sydney

Mate do you #sarcasm! of course it wasnt a ******* honourable loss. but the happy clappers will spin it. geesus lighten up.
  3. Squeaky

AFL Toast RND 10: Dreamtime Winning

Miles Pfitzner. SEN racing panellist famous for his self deprecating style... #sarcasm. Reigning Malcolm Blight Self Congratulater medallist!!
  4. Mutineer

Review Good/Bad and the Umpiring.

Nah we drafted another short ass small forward didn't we? #sarcasm One particular poster reckoned he was slow and had no Xf actor...think he might have changed that opinion? You don't win a NATIONAL M.V.P playing mid as a 16 year old and lose that talent...just like Connor Rozee did playing...
  5. CaptainWorpedo

Past #15: Daniel Howe - #31 in '14 ND to HFC - delisted end '22 - #33 in '23 RD to NM -retires from AFL & NM end '23 - 107 AFL games / 11 NM games

I guess your right, all those Hawk finals over the last 5 years slipped my mind. A Big Bang sheldon sign for you just in case you missed it #sarcasm As individua they are fine players, as a team this midfield simply did not work. An yeah i am a James Worpel fan, an he would be the first to...
  6. Dr Spaceman

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part I

Well if he’s not coming to Moorabbin then I really hope for Collingwood’s sake that Jordan can turn his life around #sarcasm
  7. wayToGo_

Prediction Round 23: Changes Vs St. Kilda + pre-match discussion

PRIME TIME BABY!!! 10:15am on a Sunday morning. #sarcasm However those many many many TBCs we've had on our injury list over the years should help us have the edge at TBC Stadium.
  8. O

Game Day Round 15 Discussion - MND Challenge Round - Play On

Sorry, forgot the #sarcasm
  9. kranky al

Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Ive decided to be a trump supporter Im not sure whether to label this #fakenews or #sarcasm can someone help me out please.
  10. Dr Spaceman

Training 2020 Pre-Season

And the Bombers may have missed a perfect chance to get something good for him. That sucks. #sarcasm
  11. wayToGo_

Opinion Politics (warning, may contain political views you disagree with)

...recycling the friggin water they use which evaporates back into the atmosphere (naturally cleaned and filtered) ready to be rained down!!! Just as well they've got that special clause for lawns though #sarcasm. Next they'll be telling us to cut down trees because they are thirsty bitches.
  12. S

Training 2020 Training - pics, reports etc

Looking at photos, we went through drills in the wet, bur refused to risk player injury otherwise. Clearly weak, unprofessional soft utensil generation. #sarcasm
  13. Elmer_Judd

Game Day GWS Giants v Western Bulldogs, Finals Week 1 - 15:20 AEST, Sep 07, 2019

Hamish and Dim Watson calling the game. Yay. #sarcasm
  14. FFB1

Game Day Geelong Cats v Collingwood, Finals Week 1 - 19:50 AEST, Sep 06, 2019 - No umpiring complaints during game.

She has so much experience in the trenches, it’s great to get her insight #sarcasm
  15. Topkent

Preview Changes v Footscray

#sarcasm
Back