Usage for hash tag: saveTJASTA

1. Grand Uncle Horace

Media WIGMEDIA: The Whine Room S29. Ep 3 - Noobz0r - The voice of reason

...FA. Whether in S.28 or in the current season you have been a guiding light for many a Rookie and relative Newbie. I urge you to reconsider your decision to block EJW. You might recall he was a central figure in the successful #saveTJASTA and #CelebrateTJASTA campaigns. Respectfully yours B52
  2. Ned_Flanders

Media BOYS CLUB ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE

Yep. We have them, the kissin' cousins in the Family, and the #saveTJASTA fan club Times like this in glad I'm as popular as a transit cop
  3. Grand Uncle Horace

Media Immediate resignation from the Baghdad Bombers.

...I am sure ND and TJASTA both received lots of support from non family members. Certainly TJASTA received heaps of support through the #saveTJASTA and #CelebrateTJASTA campaigns. The simple fact is neither were equipped to herd the Furballs. There is something disturbingly wrong with that...
  4. Ned_Flanders

Event The Season 28 All-SFA Team

He should win given the whole #saveTJASTA bullshit
  5. Grand Uncle Horace

Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 28 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Nonsense TJASTA has actually experienced the happiness of support from the Wonders. He will no doubt recall the #saveTJASTA and #CelebrateTJASTA campaigns.
  6. Elton Johns Wig

Media WIGMEDIA: Furies are a disgrace.

Bullshit. You think we didn't think #saveTJASTA through?
  7. U2tigers

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 14 Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Disciplinary action hey. Once again we need to fight the fight. #saveTJASTA
  8. Elton Johns Wig

Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 14 Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

No, but he saves himself and becomes an all time great. #saveTJASTA
  9. KBLT

Furies, do you really want a captain who's one decision away from this? #saveTJASTA
  10. Tigerturbulance

Great move dropping TJASTA take note teejester We have a new leader in town and all the #saveTJASTA bleeding hearts are getting their marching orders
  11. U2tigers

Desperation from the Anti-TJASTA camp, they know TJASTA is coming out on top. Anyone who has to mention or tag in Bomber Players, well you know they are in trouble. #saveTJASTA
  12. U2tigers

Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 28 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

...with some mentoring from Dingster. TJASTA has everything under control, and the pressure at the Furies being put squarely back onto Tigerturbulance and Ned_Flanders , who seem to be struggling. #saveTJASTA The Wonders can now count on the 100% of the Furies vote, next time it is required.
  13. Grand Uncle Horace

... and silly Turbo and Ned wrote their applications for the Gumbies on the ballot sheet and their votes were ineligible. This is just silly behaviour from the two kids. Still it is potentially destablising at the Furies, so it is a clear case of #saveTJASTA
  14. Elton Johns Wig

Because you running the club is going to save it......* me you lot are a joke. I didn't actually mean it to start with, but it's real. #saveTJASTA
  15. Elton Johns Wig

Wow, you really stretched yourself for material here old timer. Furies are cooked. #saveTJASTA
  16. U2tigers

...to get back on top of things... it seems to be working. Even the Ex Furies you are interested in getting back are popping into the thread to show you their support. You can thank the Wonders later.... I am sure a time will come where the Furies captain support can be counted upon. #saveTJASTA
  17. Elton Johns Wig

using my joke back on me shows me how much you have regessed as a poster but don't worry mate, this whole week is about you #saveTJASTA
Back