Usage for hash tag: scandal

1. serial_thrilla

Media #scandal - SCOOP: ND RUNNING FOR ADMIN AND TO IMPROVE HIS CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH

Will this breaking news be the scoop that gets #scandal to 100 WATCHERS? Stay tuned to find out!!
  2. brahj

Media #scandal - SCOOP: ND RUNNING FOR ADMIN AND TO IMPROVE HIS CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH

🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄 ND has announced privately that he is running for admin. #scandal
  3. Kennedy Parker

Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

#scandal-AMA-landfill Now the holy trinity of brahj mega-threads is finally complete
  4. harry000

Werewolf: The Boys Club versus The White Knights

Wow. brahj #scandal
  5. Kennedy Parker

He secretly has significant bronk investments in #scandal I say we demand he release his tax returns
  6. Bastyy

#scandal serial_thrilla walks out on the Dragons to join the Bears!
  7. brahj

You know, I'd applaud that kind of heel turn. Voting for expansion against the wishes of his LG, because he's secretly part of the expansion bid. #scandal likes the cut of your jib st. You've got a fresh sound that will play well here.
  8. brahj

🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫 *** ALL BOLD AND CAPS BREAKING NEWS WITH UNDERLINED WORDS FOR EXTRA EMPHASIS AND ALSO A GIF THAT I THOUGHT WOULD HELP LIGHTEN THE MOOD *** NED_FLANDERS HAS ANNOUNCED HE IS QUITTING THE COMMITTEE AND HAS DELISTED HIMSELF FROM THE FURIES #SCANDAL
  9. brahj

...thoughts and feelings" Ned from voting FOR expansion and AGAINST the opinions of the rest of the Furies LG. That's pretty much all I have for now. But stay tuned because "sharing my thoughts and feelings" Ned will absolutely be sharing his thoughts and feelings on this post. Until then...
  10. Headless

Media HeadAnalysis: What's a match thread post worth?

...facetiously. brahj Season 27: 1.0 vote per post (15th), beez rank: 53rd Season 29: 1.9 votes per post (2nd), beez rank: 19th I think #scandal plays a big part here. brahj IMO could post even less in match threads and still be one of the league's most popular posters. With a reputation...
  11. CakeEater

Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

Aint you supposed to vote first? #scandal
  12. Ned_Flanders

Media Time to Address the Ant Bear in the Room - Poll Added.

manangatang is always over sh*t like this #scandal
  13. brahj

Media Time to Address the Ant Bear in the Room - Poll Added.

#scandal is on the case mate
  14. The Filth Wizard

Event The S29 Sweet FA Players Assosciation MVP -The beez Trophy

#scandal has been top of its game this season. Well done brahj, proud x
  15. Ant Bear

Event The S29 Sweet FA Players Assosciation MVP -The beez Trophy
    Threadmarks: 19 brahj

...14 brahj returns to the top 20 for the first time since S24. The S23 runner-up has returned to form with a vengeance in S29, continuing his #scandal thread and generally being more present around the boards. Another 472 votes, for a career total of 3460, maintains his position inside the top...
  16. The Filth Wizard

Discussion Transparency in Mobbs Voting - S29 edition

Didn't you do the graphics for the Mobbs? #scandal :tangerine: :tangerine: :tangerine: :tangerine: :tangerine:
  17. brahj

...great honour. Lastly, I want to thank all of you, the tangerine can’t grow without light and all of your loving moist eyeballs are like double suns. Your stares of disapproval bring me life. Also, Ant Bear May have had a very-convenient-for-formatting-this-post stroke. More to come. #scandal
  18. brahj

☀☀☀☀☀ The final list for the Pennsylvania My Chemical Romance has leaked, as well as the reason why the bid failed. If I may now direct you to the following eye bleach so the PTSD rates amongst the #scandal readership can be kept to a minimum.

Top Bottom