Usage for hash tag: scandal

1. serial_thrilla

Official Match Thread Season 33 - Round 11: Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair - grand final rematch

Stretch goal is the longest thread in this forum. Currently #scandal - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/scandal-itty-bitty-all-sfa-committee.1154647/
  2. Headless

Event Wowee Koala Gala !!!

Oh well this isn't the team I named at all! #scandal
  3. Barrybran

Media A guide to Rookie Media

Too much work. All the money is in #scandal. Revive the thread every so often and the work is done for you.
  4. Kennedy Parker

Event AMA with Admin Candidates

Two reasons: 1. I had the foresight to know it was the greater good. The AB administration led to #scandal more than doubling in size and becoming the largest thread on the SFA board and revitalised the interest of many elite posters in the league. 2. I have no consideration for morality and...
  5. Headless

Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

That was going to be the next #scandal. Sad day.
  6. NaturalDisaster

Media Settle a Debate

Ah, trying to turn it into a modern day #scandal?
  7. Kennedy Parker

Media QrownMedia's SFA Trade* Central - LATEST: Off-Season Reviews underway

kdavva You still have 6 off-season reviews to go. You're not going to catch up to #scandal by not posting them.
  8. SSwans2011

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 1- Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome

Oh my. When you look at haydo's avatar as it is, it looks innocent enough: But check out what happens if you zoom in x5. #scandal #lunarnewyearshennanigans
  9. Mobbs

Official Match Thread S32 Round 6: Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at the BJO

#scandal brewing around the Late Bloomers Cup. Sorry about the Qooty talk. I understand this supposed to be an alcoholism and abuse thread.
  10. The Half Back

Competition S32 Qooty Tipping

Meh, but they're both s**t. Correct, behind such threads as #scandal, SFA AMA, S25 GF, Turbo's Hot Seat and a couple of other Bombers or Furies related match threads (of which one of them consisted of Grockadoc posting 1150+ times).
  11. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Las Vegas Bears Vs East Side Phoenix @ The Stadium in the Sky

Firstly, I'd check your sources. Barry McC is a definite improvement on the out of date #scandal , but why would you rebuff your own expert journalist Golumless ? You're half right. Ron Swanson was already furious that he was dumped last season for our hack of an ex-coach turned returning...
  12. Bastyy

Media The Bastyy Network Presents: Stadium Nightmares
    Threadmarks: Episode 1, Part 1: The Golden Throne

...that has a mod with an ego, and players threatening to walk? Can he save this broken relationship between two stars? Is this the biggest #scandal in the SFA this season? Find out tomorrow night when Bastyy Ramsayy returns to clean up the mess he's found events depicted in this episode may or...
  13. Restricted Free Agent

Media The Qice Purity Test

...team sheet You’ve captained your club You’ve called for a thread to be landfilled You’ve had a thread landfilled You’ve posted in the #scandal thread You’ve posted in a Grand Final thread Your username is Mobbs You created the Sweet F.A. You developed the Qooty program A bunch of people from...
  14. Matera92

Media VeinMedia Presents… Ruour Has It - S32 Edition

This thread is like a really really really really really s**t version of brahj 's #scandal.
  15. Barrybran

Media Season 31 Sweet FA Salary Caps

So my winning margin should have been bigger? #scandal
  16. Headless

Event The S31 Sweet FA Players Association MVP -The beez Trophy

This could be one of the all-time greatest #scandal moments.
  17. Kennedy Parker

Stats & History Defining ‘Eras’ of the Sweet FA

...Dragons gimmick that created a big controversy and a string of countless drama filled episodes followed in the subsequent seasons. Notably, #scandal which ended up being the largest media thread on the board. Cumulated in the Haro-BC wars in S24. During this time, personalities and drama on...
  18. Kennedy Parker

Admin Notice Season 31 Hall of Fame Nominations

...lead, won an EKA, Mobbs, multiple All-SFAs and created a tri-fecta of iconic Sweet FA threads; the Sweet FA AMA, the Sweet FA Landfill and #scandal. Occasionally giggles on podcasts. fitzroybowiedog - served in the committee as Roys rep for 9 consecutive seasons between S19-S27. Holds the...
  19. Dingster

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

...1 Dragons FFC : 5.5.35 Las Vegas Bears : 1.0.6 ===================================== 2 : 25 {C} - He's dobbed it. Dragons FFC : 6.5.41 Las Vegas Bears : 1.0.6 It's gotta be Bonz!!! Huge goal on the siren. #scandal zackah was...
  20. Kennedy Parker

Competition The Great Sweet F.A. Debate

Yeah thought you'd go with the angle of AB generating controversy being good. #scandal more than doubled in size during the three seasons with Ant Bear at the helm.
  21. Dingster

Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Proof of the Rats on performance enhancing drugs. #scandal
Back