Usage for hash tag: scottyfrommarketing

1. N

Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 3

...policy to JobKeeper, Defence and economic narratives, it has been an incredibly successful strategy for the man dubbed #scottyfrommarketing on social media. And the loyalty of the chosen outlets seems assured. ... Michael West Media recently published details from Freedom of Information...
  2. Major Colvin

Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 2

...clearing incapable of formulating any reopening plan himself. But he hasnt done that. Instead he's whingeing in parliament 'Australia needs to be whole again!'We'll good luck with that #scottyfrommarketing. Wish in one hand and sh*t in the other (at Engadine Maccas) and see which fills up first.
  3. A

The future of the ABC - Guthrie sacked

...- remember the inept Fifield - and a government which also appoints a lap dog as Chair. Unless you're 100% with teflon #scottyfrommarketing and his team of grifters you're against them in their warped world. Whatever happened to journalist ethics the cornerstone of which was the accurate...
  4. F

What! #scottyfrommarketing twisting the truth? Find that hard to believe.:rolleyes:
  5. Munga

Who wants a Republic?

Yep. Why the hell would we want someone like #scottyfrommarketing running a corrupt republic, dishing out hundreds of billions to his mates in the coal or defense industry. Where whoever has the most money to promote themselves becomes president. People certainly have a bee in their bonnet about...
  6. eth-dog

Player Watch #46: Mitchell Hibberd - Not offered a contract for 2021

To be air, I'd still prefer Bill to #scottyfrommarketing as out PM.
  7. A

...day to day running of the ABC by seeking to have Alberici sacked. Within the last week or so there were reports the office of #scottyfrommarketing was pressuring the ABC about the coverage of one of his PR stunts. Oblivious to the blatant stacking of the board by Fifield and the appointment...
  8. A

...along with all the reactionaries the worst communications minister we've had in Fifield stacked the board with. The plutocrats are about destroying the ABC. Their interest is in having a media that is compliant - à la the Dirty Diggers outfit. #scottyfrommarketing - the ventriloquist. :think:
  9. A

The Liberal Party - How long?

Like a good wine this bloke improves with age. So out of character with the way #scottyfrommarketing operates though.
  10. A

The reactionaries would really go to town on this if the roles were reversed. Sadly, Labor has shown itself to be politically weak when it comes to making these stuff-ups stick. #scottyfrommarketing, aided and abetted by the Dirty Diggers crew, will come out of this ok. :(
  11. A

Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier?

National disasters require national leadership. The States largely handled their part very well. #scottyfrommarketing did not.. https://lens.monash.edu/@politics-society/2020/01/08/1379429/scott-morrisons-biggest-failure-in-the-bushfire-crisis-an-inability-to-deliver-collective-action
  12. A

Alan Jones Retires

...for his departure I reckon. And I'm not sure his ratings are as solid as you say. Apparently 'Skid Mark' (the name given to #scottyfrommarketing by HG & Roy) said the douche had 'Always done the right thing by the country' Right! Like inciting the Cronulla riots; took for cash for comment...
  13. Over The Post

VAFA General Discussion 2020

#scottyfrommarketing
  14. captain blood 17

Coach Coach most under pressure in 2020

Never forget #scottyfrommarketing is the smartest man in the room. When Geelong lose, there’s always a reason (except for the obvious).
  15. jatz14

Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - season postponed. Part 2 * CONTINUED ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED *

China giving Australia a reality check. Which Morrison will concede to, while trying sell that he isn't. It will be classic #scottyfrommarketing. Bluster to China, to keep Trump happy, no follow through to not upset China to much. On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
  16. Over The Post

Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 2

I hope youse campaigners don't blame me when #scottyfrommarketing pouts and stamps his little foot and extends restrictions because I didn't download his shitty, buggy app.
  17. raskolnikov

Hammyhamster (@Hammyhamster10) Tweeted: Best summary of #scottyfrommarketing last press conference. #auspol https://t.co/bWva3dAIUn
  18. Over The Post

#scottyfrommarketing
  19. Over The Post

I'm sure #scottyfrommarketing would be all over that.

Top Bottom