Usage for hash tag: scottyfrommarketing

1. A

Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Have no time for the excuse for a leader who is #scottyfrommarketing. However, the loss of parent can be an emotional time. We should remember that whether we have time for those left or not.
  2. mikey_san

2020 Membership slogan ideas

'Swans 2020 - Cause We'll All Likely be Dead Soon' #climatecrisis #coronavirus #scottyfrommarketing
  3. Ghost Patrol

"Australian market" #scottyfrommarketing #CrimeMinister
  4. P

Politics How does the left get its political mojo back and win power?

...maybe he was never going to vote ALP, but there'll be plenty of others considering it, given all the madness that's gone on with #scottyfrommarketing. I could imagine one disruptive " loony vegan protest" the Friday before election day flip them back at a time where the bushfires are a...
  5. CLUBMEDhurst

Where the blooming hell is Peter Dutton

Disgusting ain't it. Poor bugger's been too busy fighting the Mallacoota fires to defend himself. Let's hope we don't replace #scottyfrommarketing with #PeteFromSecurity
  6. Ford Fairlane

Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

#scottyfrommarketing channeling Reservoir Dogs
  7. cats_09

Banter 2019-2020 Offseason offtopic chat thread

Unfortunately it is true What's scarier though is the #scottyfrommarketing & LNP sympathisers are making excuses for him such as: - he's not getting a lot of sleep - it's only a small mistake - the media is picking on him as he was taking about firefighters (not sure how that makes any...
  8. cats_09

Not everyone's favourite show & the hosts can be a bit much at times, but got to love that it didn't take long for them to hanging shit on #scottyfrommarketing
  9. cats_09

Easy option for removing #scottyfrommarketing as PM - we become the newest island of New Zealand. They already have a North & South Island, so how about we become the West Island
  10. cats_09

And now he's trying to justify the ad: But as others are pointing out, this is a #scottyfrommarketing ad: Because this is what an Aus Gov ad looks like:
  11. Lama94

#scottyfrommarketing
  12. Joffaboy

Discussion Random Discussion

BTW, the Roo sanctuary I have been on about is....wait for it.... In Cobargo [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] The Roos would have told #scottyfrommarketing to piss off as well
  13. RussellEbertHandball

Universal Love TRTT Part 9: Eat my ass you absolute man child

Just had a look at the #scottyfrommarketing on twitter and its brutal on Morrison. Had to laugh at this one. But these aren't good looks and had to laugh at this one too
  14. Sir Skid

Discussion Random Discussion

Australia is rightly being judged harshly around the world for climate inaction. Rudderless Ship under #scottyfrommarketing
  15. Punt rd end

So the big announcement of extending the paid leave for public servants fighting fires already existed, well done #scottyfrommarketing
  16. Punt rd end

I really have to wonder what #scottyfrommarketing is thinking, he could have let the furore die down a bit before going back to holiday mode

Top Bottom