Usage for hash tag: silverlinings

1. mike14

Game Day Round 23 - GWS Giants v Essendon, GIANTS Stadium, Saturday 19th August, 4.35pm AEST

At least we've ruined next Friday night from an AFLHQ perspective #silverlinings
  2. Chadwiko

Game Day Stupid ****en Frog Cake Round (North v Lions)

Simpkin's injury is a greenlight for Wardlaw at least. #silverlinings
  3. Brishawk

Training 2022 - 2023 Off-Season and Pre-Season training Watch

I think we need to appreciate, whoever goes forward isn’t going to replace Lewis. We are going to have to get more contributions across the board. Hopefully it is the making of the forwardline 😀
  4. GremioPower

Positive COVID case at MCG for Collingwood vs Port Adelaide

The good news is the attendance! #silverlinings
  5. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 10

Our loss against Brisbane is looking better lol #silverlinings
  6. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 10

Pretty good year to have a top 4 draft pick or so it has to be said #silverlinings
  7. Interstater

Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 2.

...that guy that spends his time watching how effective everyone else is, while sucking up to their boss and bullying the actual workers. #silverlinings I work for myself from home these days and probably spend 75% of my "office" time working, 10% on bigfooty, and 15% moving around. Hoping to...
  8. Brishawk

No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

If my maths is right, I think this means they will crack 6,000 days without winning a final next year :) #silverlinings
  9. Southseas

Preview Round 16, 2020: St.Kilda v Hawthorn - Metricon Stadium, Sunday 6th September, 1:05PM AEST *GEARY 200TH*

At least if we don't make finals I can find some joy in the melts of a certain cringe-inducing facebook rumours and news* page. I know that's weird, but its strangely satisfying, like wanking while driving..maybe. #silverlinings
  10. Next Waiting

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

The good part about the bombres winning is that they'll be sucked into thinking they have something to play for against the Weagles next week. At least they will try and it won't be a training drill with witches hats for the weagles before they play us. #silverlinings
  11. Fwoy

The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

and...if Chelsea and Leicester can hold firm, Utd miss UCL* 🤞 #silverlinings... *difficult I know, coz we need to beat Chelsea too...
  12. GremioPower

Universal Love Schadenfreuding BF Style

...middle of the season. There are people now demanding to take Hawthorn away from primetime matches: https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/the-fixture-fix-get-dull-hawks-off-broadway-20200711-p55b4p.html --- Bonus: West Lakes has won 7 of all the 24 quarters it has played this season...
  13. Zevon

Round 1 Discussion - Lets Get the Season Underway

...either comes up trumps or completely flops, no middle ground. Looking like a flop at this stage but it’s very early days and in any case Pittonet is waiting in the wings. Would free up a lot of cash going English down to him and he could well end up being this year’s ROB. #silverlinings :drunk:
  14. Ambrose Burnside

Analysis Coronavirus - The Impact

Less games for JK, Hurn, Jetta and Schofield Shorter quarters for Nic Nat Just need the VFL to be reasonable with the fixtures (ie not force us to spend multiple weeks interstate in a row, or force us to play all the good teams away) and things could be looking good for us #silverlinings
  15. Xtreme

Autopsy AFL 2019 Round 20: North Melbourne v Hawthorn, 19:50 AEST Marvel Stadium. NM win 86-64

The bright side is I'll be 1/1 in footy tipping and Hawthorn may get a better pick at the end of the season #silverlinings
  16. gutsroy

Round 16 Discussion (Dedicated to Nelso)

At least I don’t have the C on Zerrett like Maxy last week. #silverlinings
Back