Usage for hash tag: SongContestPlaylist

1. Drunkgoliath

Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Noise Makers, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

I guess... #SongContestPlaylist
  2. Drunkgoliath

Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Noise Makers, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

I didn't see a playlist so I made one #SongContestPlaylist
  3. SM

#SongContestNominations And the playlist: #SongContestPlaylist Should be 26 songs all up! Let me know of any issues, I'm rather sleep deprived from EPL this morning so may have missed something along the way.
  4. Broken

#SongContestPlaylist 27 noms in total. Votes due 10pm Wednesday 19th May TubbsFarquhar
  5. GreyCrow

#SongContestPlaylist Thats all for now Any mistakes are mine - I have a knife and I am not afraid to cut There may be additions - or not Votes Due Wed 10pm AET
  6. JoshWoodenSpoon

#SongContestNominations #SongContestPlaylist Votes due Wednesday 9PM AEST.
  7. JoshWoodenSpoon

A resounding success!!! Please direct all queries to my co-host, Loonerty. #SongContestPlaylist 25 noms.
  8. NinjaSwan

#SongContestPlaylist VOTES DUE 9:30PM SUNDAY AEST
  9. TubbsFarquhar

#SongContestPlaylist If you missed the deadline, you have until the first set of votes to submit (which could be anytime). Votes due Wednesday 10pm AEST.
  10. NinjaSwan

#SongContestPlaylist VOTES DUE SUNDAY 10PM AEST
  11. TubbsFarquhar

That's the lot. #SongContestPlaylist: Votes due same time Wednesday.
  12. NinjaSwan

#SongContestPlaylist VOTES DUE SUNDAY 10PM AEST Also if you want to nom late anytime in the next 3-4 hours I should be up to add it.
  13. Sozabarus

Apologies for the delay. That's all of them. 27 in total. Votes due Sunday 10:00pm eastern #SongContestPlaylist
  14. Drunkgoliath

#SongContestPlaylist #YoureWelcomeChap