Usage for hash tag: SSwans2011post

1. Senor M

Media Sweet FA Poster "Brands".

You forgot the #SSwans2011post tag so that we can find this high quality post amongst the trash.
  2. T2B_

Media RISING STAR COMMITTEE STATEMENT: The Tittybong Brawl

From the thread title I half expected it to be about the unscrupulous event during Tittybong where a certain poster was gang-loved by a bunch of rookies. #SSwans2011post
  3. serial_thrilla

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Oh look at that; signing off in style. :) #SSwans2011post
  4. SSwans2011

Media Steamer of the Week

I thought the part of the thread where you celebrated your team's tendency to resort to casual homophobia and sexism and then made light of sexual assault was top drawer banter. #SSwans2011post
  5. SSwans2011

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Sorry, I wasn't talking about you minnow. #SSwans2011post
  6. SSwans2011

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

It's funny how all the good Bombers posters seem to like us and their shittruck of a captain is so bad that all he can do is go and post with posters of his calibre at the Dragons before stinking up this thread when he gets called out for his sooking. #SSwans2011post
  7. SSwans2011

S1 teams called. They want their standard of banter back. #SSwans2011post
  8. SSwans2011

Bombers still being proud of casual homophobia in S30? Cringe. #SSwans2011post
  9. SSwans2011

I was waiting for the Bombers to resort to cheap tactics like casual homophobia. Surprised it took until Sunday. I'm almost kind of proud. #SSwans2011post
  10. SSwans2011

Mate your fascination with things going in my ass is flattering but also a bit disturbing. #SSwans2011post
  11. SSwans2011

Lol nice try. Multiple Bombers players can confirm I have a better ass than that. #SSwans2011post
  12. SSwans2011

The man who had a cry in another match thread banging on about emotions :$ :$ #SSwans2011post
  13. SSwans2011

ABV, you do realise you could get Wayneo back by forwarding him your posts to show how dire things are at the Bombers without him, right? #SSwans2011post
  14. SSwans2011

Unless you're really good at it. Going by your banter and qooty performances this season, the pattern suggests you're s**t at it though. #SSwans2011post
  15. SSwans2011

I know you're willing to sacrifice your Saturday night for me Antonio BlueVein, but I just don't rate you as much as you do me, sorry. #SSwans2011post
  16. SSwans2011

Someone a bit upset they didn't have a gig to go to? Calling me needy is a bit embarrassing when you couldn't handle me not being here last night. #SSwans2011post
  17. SSwans2011

Nah I was busy last night hahaha totally wasn't me... #SSwans2011post
  18. SSwans2011

Well, that depends. Was she hot? #SSwans2011post
  19. SSwans2011

Wow you got me big time here mate! Hope you've had a chance to calm down. I felt bad for you last night. Didn't think calling you out for seeking refuge in another match thread would hit such a sore spot. #SSwans2011post
  20. T2B_

Almost forgot... #SSwans2011post
  21. SSwans2011

...and Coach were around, I'd love to spend my Saturday night with you guys. But with you having a sook because I called you out for seeking sanctuary in another thread because you're the only Bomber not capable of holding their own? No thanks, I'll head to my mate's gig instead. #SSwans2011post
  22. serial_thrilla

Another angry react, Dingster? Maybe you prefer this peanut: #SSwans2011post
  23. serial_thrilla

Why the angry react, Dingster ? Do you need a hug? #SSwans2011post
  24. serial_thrilla

Speaking of Steve Smith. Matt_352 - time to raise the bat. #SSwans2011post
  25. SSwans2011

I'm glad I'm heading out for the night. I know ABV is stressed at the moment and I don't want to embarrass him further. Then again, he's sort of doing that himself anyway. Maybe put him to sleep for the night so it doesn't get any worse Bombers? #SSwans2011post
  26. SSwans2011

Holy *. I actually had to try to break the Dragons and Bears. I broke you with literally no effort. Incredible. #SSwans2011post
  27. SSwans2011

ABV: HURRRR DURRR WONDERS BANTER BAD What's it like being the dictionary definition of irony, mate? I now see why you're so willing to be Metalcrusher's bitch. You're already losing it as leader. #SSwans2011post
  28. SSwans2011

Are you okay, mate? Stress of losing Wayneo getting to you? I know replacing a captain mid-season can be tough. Chin up, I'd be feeling the pressure too if I had far superior captain choices breathing down my neck. Just accuse me of being BC and you'll be right. :) #SSwans2011post
  29. SSwans2011

Your (not so) fearless leader. You guys desperately need Wayneo back. #SSwans2011post
Back