Usage for hash tag: stackedsix

1. Kennedy Parker

State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 4: South Australia vs Allies at Adelaide Oval

You've been playing yourself at fullback and yet SA average 110 points against? Looks like the lynchpin of the #stackedsix was certainly not you.
  2. Barrybran

Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S30 Team Thread | Catman Medal Presentation - Sunday 20/12 @ 7PM AEDST

...for the first, but not the last time this season. At the time, we didn't care, pay attention or even bat an eyelid about the overhyped #stackedsix. Thinking back, maybe we should have paid them a little more attention and even do some scouting to figure out weaknesses. No, scouting involves...
  3. TheInjuryFactory

State of Origin State of Origin Series XVI Series - Congratulations South Australia
    Threadmarks: Skipper Interviews - South Australia

...time of writing we are still about to play the Prelim Final, so if we lose - ignore this) and replicate some of that. I'll look for a #stackedsix in the backline and I might put myself at Full Forward because I'm Captain and I desperately need yet another All State of Origin Selection TiF...
  4. MrPremiership

Discussion Where were you when the Royals won their first Grand Final?

Part of the #stackedsix .....quietly dominating at HBF
  5. Kennedy Parker

Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Winners Again x 6 Minor Premiers Top Team Premiers Always Beatable Gold City Royals

..., Marlowe and two enormous goals from GreyCrow putting the premiership cup within touching distance. Heck even All-SFA back pocket and #stackedsix member Noobz0r snuck forward to kick a goal and extend the lead to 9 goals. Pictured: Noobz0r kicking his second goal of the season in a grand...
  6. Smartys Power

Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Winners Again x 6 Minor Premiers Top Team Premiers Always Beatable Gold City Royals

Only fitting that the most talked about topic in the #stackedsix won the flag. Oh and the rest of the Royals side. fu** YEAH!
  7. Paddles_

Official Match Thread The Season 30 Grand Final – Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at SFA Park, Sunday December 13th 2020

Season 30 will forever be known as the season of the #stackedsix and when Annie Edison reigned supreme
  8. Kennedy Parker

Event The Season 30 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count. Nunez steals it!

Woo MrPremiership ! #stackedsix represent
  9. spookism

Official Match Thread The Season 30 Grand Final – Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at SFA Park, Sunday December 13th 2020

Morning. Tis the day before. #stackedsix gunna fu** sh*t up. Filth to kick some goals or something. GreyCrow and Marlowe to fight it out who takes the Deestroy home. And the rest.
  10. Kennedy Parker

⚡ THE DANGERZONE™ ⚡ - Official Rodney Dangerfield Bandwagon Thread

...against the Swamprats who were at the time in the midst of a hot streak Round 16 - another 6 goal bag, this time against the famed #stackedsix, a brave showing albeit in a losing cause Elimination Final 1 - a masterpiece of a forward's game, with 8 goals including the winning one in...
  11. Smartys Power

Event The Season 30 All-SFA Team

The whole #stackedsix is playing in a grand final this week but ok.
  12. Riviat

Whole #stackedsix overrated
  13. Smartys Power

The whole backline should really be the #stackedsix
  14. Ant Bear

...of the ladder after the minor round with a 12-4 record, and were drawn against the Roys in a Qualifying Final. They dominated, with the #stackedsix holding the Roys to just one goal at half time enroute to a 24 point victory. With the subsequent week off, the Royals prevailed over the Baghdad...
  15. Kennedy Parker

...story. The Filth Wizard kicking 3 straight goals was important to build up a lead. GreyCrow gave the midfield first use all game. The #stackedsix comfortably controlled the game for 3 quarters, notably with me getting 11 disposals and 4 marks while keeping my opponent to donuts, and Blacky...
  16. Blacky

Official Match Thread Season 30 - First Preliminary Final: Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

...opinion the Royals will win by 200 points. Key Players: Noobz0r - resident cougar hunter and All SFA lock. Integral member of the #stackedsix. The Filth Wizard - Fred medalist and one of the form players of the competition. Will be very hard to stop. Kennedy Parker - the reverse spammer...