Usage for hash tag: standbydan

1. Yeti

Autopsy Round 1: Loss against the Saints

I have it on good authority that Jackson is a generational talent and that Freo fleeced Melbourne at the trade table. #standbydan
  2. utility

Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

...please provide evidence that there is an emergency in the state of Victoria, as declared by the state government? I'm not interested in #standbydan or #DictatorDan gaslighting. You could basically fill Docklands stadium with people tested in the last 24 hours. Nobody died of Covid. Nobody...
  3. Armoooo

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

#standbydan #hesavedyournan
  4. zackah

Poo Mega Thread Attention: Coronavirus Doomsday Preppers - RUN FORREST RUN! ‘Wear a mask whilst driving your car alone or we all die’

25kms lol. What ******* point does that serve? :drunk: #standbydan
  5. B

Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - Stage 4 Restrictions in Place in Vic - Part 4

And what were the people of Victoria thinking #standbydan #ican'tremember
  6. JB007

Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

...lives in Bronte......he told me it was 25 degrees and no masks in sight there in Sydney. I called him a f kn dog campaigner also. My mate is originally from Preston in the North......which I guess is equivalent to Frankston. Hey Walt you’re killing us with these stories of Sydney 🥴...
  7. S

Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - Stage 4 Restrictions in Place in Vic - Part 4

...respected them, and didn’t despise them. However I definitely don’t respect Andrews and I despise him. Would be interesting to find out if the mindless #standbydan disciples would be so supportive and understanding if Michael O’Brien had presided over this unmitigated f..k up. Somehow I...
  8. JB007

#standbydan. Jenny Mikakos the only person in the Labour Party with balls.
  9. B

I thought someone would get blamed, a backpacking temp perhaps #standbydan
  10. S

I wonder if the hypocritical #standbydan disciples like the poster you responded to would have been as accommodating or supportive if a Liberal leader had monumentally f....d up the Hotels Quarantine like Dan did. Somehow I doubt it.
  11. S

...if Community transmissions are so out of control. Didn’t happen in other states. And still the deluded fools and their nonsensical #standbydan posts would have us believe he’s some sort of heroic saviour. In reality he’s presided over an unmitigated disaster, which is all the more galling...
  12. B

Player Watch #11 Tom Papley - Telling it like it is

#standbydan.
Back