Usage for hash tag: StraightSets

1. Saveloy Rockstar

I can't decide who to troll anymore!

You must have known #StraightSets were coming, since you abandoned ship before finals even started :$
  2. Dan

Player Watch JHF - Jason Horne-Francis

Port are soft for once again requesting that the North away game to be in Hobart to protect the little prince. #StraightSets
  3. Samcro24

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 8 - Daddy Donuts Delivers Dream Drubbing

A bit of optimism creeping in for me #StraightSets
  4. JyeDye

Event Season 35 All-SFA Team Reveal - Choc Mint?

James Colorado and omgfridge well deserved for great regular seasons, but glad that form didn't keep going into finals. #StraightSets
  5. omgfridge

Media SFA Team Sheet Errors: One More Time

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: Nope but who cares as #StraightSets baby
  6. omgfridge

Resource S35 Team Sheet Submission Thread (Team Sheets Only)

...B: Grockadoc / Sab22 / JyeDye HB: Shueygod / rfctigerarmy / omgfridge C: crazywildhorse / Frederico_WA / Bovo HF: Toump Ass / Pickitt / Chronz F: Scythe94 / ShaunDuggan / Rioli8217 FOLL: NaturalDisaster / James Colorado / SplintWhisky INT: tigland / Wacky Tiger Changes: NOPE...
  7. Saveloy Rockstar

People more deserving than Sydney winning the 2022 flag....

#StraightSets :tearsofjoy:
  8. Saveloy Rockstar

Go the non Vichead side

Why not Melbourne? 🤷‍ Oh, right 😂 #StraightSets
  9. Stumpy Pete

Autopsy AFL 2022 First Semi Final - Pies v Freo Sat Sept 10th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

#StraightSets Regards S. Pete
  10. lionshine

Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Semi Final - Demons v Lions Fri Sept 9th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

So much arrogance from the Dees fans. Delicious. #StraightSets
  11. KBLT

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

#StraightSets
  12. G

Game Day 2022 Non-Swans Game Day

GAME SET MATCH LIONS!! #StraightSets
  13. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 34 Round 6: East Side Phoenix vs Gumbies FFC at The Eyrie [Heritage Round]

I'm aware :) But you opted to stay at the Gumbies at the end of it , thereby consigning them to seasons of loserish #StraightSets Good decision as the Bombers self destruct anyway
  14. Elmer_Judd

Game Day Buddy's Left Boot vs Victorian Parochial Devil Worshippers

#StraightSets
  15. Barrybran

Official Match Thread S34 Round 5 Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC at Underground Stadium

I believe the term you're looking for is #StraightSets
  16. thewizardmelon

Media WizardWhispersInc - Rookie media, read all about it??

...get the season underway and put the S33 finals series yet another premature finish out of his mind. rye could certainly relate to the #StraightSets given his irl allegiances, and perhaps could embrace us with ideas of how it’s not the destination, it’s the journey type media that showcases...
  17. StuMan

Game Day Footscray v Port

Surely no one is surprised any more, right? We are just making up the numbers. #StraightSets
  18. BLUEALLTHRU

Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - S30 Edition

1. Kennedy Parker hates me 2. Blacky hates me 3. #StraightSets appears a shoe in. What price for a dibble Chipmunk ?
  19. fitzroybowiedog

Official Match Thread Season 30 First Qualifying Final: Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Golden Throne

i think he's referring to the early preseason he's going to embark on. #StraightSets
Back