Usage for hash tag: TeamGood

1. serial_thrilla

MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 7

Oof. #TeamGood needs to learn to communicate better. We don't have work to with with today beyond voting patterns and in-thread behavior. Gale is still hidden to us, but known by MC Bad Genius. For that reason I'll follow MC's lead to avoid revealing him.
  2. 3KZ is Football

#TeamGood Dead PM please MWPP por_please_ya
  3. 3KZ is Football

I’m saying multi lynches are no good if a member of #TeamGood gets dragged in.
  4. 3KZ is Football

Multi are good if you kill two evil, but having to pay for an evil with a member of #TeamGood rankles.
  5. MC Bad Genius

Ok - don't lynch me. I'm (as 3KZ is Football likes to say) #TeamGood. There's only 45 minutes left before deadline, but you should change your votes from me and seriously question who is on this bandwagon.
  6. MannumPower

I dunno 3kz is #TeamGood
  7. 3KZ is Football

#lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #lurkertheory #excuseslurkersgive #TeamGood
  8. croweater 41

...game he maybe a good recruit for Clarke to go for. Clarkey voted him yesterday too at one point I'm guessing to distance each other in case something like this happened. 3kz will come in with #TeamGood which he may have been but I think he maybe the recruit Matty Eagles style. MWPP...
  9. 3KZ is Football

It should, because like last game I am on #TeamGood.
  10. 3KZ is Football

I’m a villager playing my villager game. #TeamGood
  11. 3KZ is Football

I’m known good because I know I’m good. Dero is clearly a flog and I am following him. Why are you throwing shade on the Hatchy lynch again? Remind me. #TeamGood
  12. MC Bad Genius

I'm not sure how you're saying following "known good". How have you confirmed that you're known good, apart from just saying #TeamGood. And Dero too? He seems to have soft-claimed as a flog, but I Dont Care seems to have countered that, so I'm not sure he's known good either. You seem to be...
  13. 3KZ is Football

...have pretty much uncovered a faction here. Known good goes for Hatchy and when invited to follow known good Meth dogs it and sticks with Guero. Why is the proposition of following known good, who just gave us the Head Vamp, so difficult? I am super interested to see what Hatchy flips now...
  14. 3KZ is Football

I think this is the vote today. Village needs to follow known good and #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #excuseslurkersgive and #TeamGood all point yo Hatchy. It will be interest to see which players won’t vote for their evil comrade.
  15. 3KZ is Football

Why do you keep voting for known good? #TeamGood
  16. 3KZ is Football

#TeamGood says “Hey Gale Hawthorne Vigilante! Stop trying to help!” Hachy1992 again for me. Freaking dirty low down lurker is at it again. #TeamGood #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #lurkertheory #excuseslurkersgive #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe
  17. 3KZ is Football

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Adelaide & Changes for Brisbane

...they will select Daniel McStay for comedy value and effectively go in a man down. The Prediction BRISBANE LIONS BY 27 Points THIS IS OUR STALINGRAD AND WE ARE THE RUSSIANS! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP RICHMOND, WE’VE GOT YOU SURROUNDED! #Over50’sClique #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore...
  18. 3KZ is Football

If you are on #TeamGood - play on.
  19. Dingster

The sounds of the village bell. Yes I am #TeamGood Am I doing it right 3KZ is Football?

Top Bottom