Usage for hash tag: TeamGood

1. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

I’m known good because I know I’m good. Dero is clearly a flog and I am following him. Why are you throwing shade on the Hatchy lynch again? Remind me. #TeamGood
  2. MC Bad Genius

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

I'm not sure how you're saying following "known good". How have you confirmed that you're known good, apart from just saying #TeamGood. And Dero too? He seems to have soft-claimed as a flog, but I Dont Care seems to have countered that, so I'm not sure he's known good either. You seem to be...
  3. 3KZ is Football

...have pretty much uncovered a faction here. Known good goes for Hatchy and when invited to follow known good Meth dogs it and sticks with Guero. Why is the proposition of following known good, who just gave us the Head Vamp, so difficult? I am super interested to see what Hatchy flips now...
  4. 3KZ is Football

I think this is the vote today. Village needs to follow known good and #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #excuseslurkersgive and #TeamGood all point yo Hatchy. It will be interest to see which players won’t vote for their evil comrade.
  5. 3KZ is Football

#TeamGood says “Hey Gale Hawthorne Vigilante! Stop trying to help!” Hachy1992 again for me. Freaking dirty low down lurker is at it again. #TeamGood #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #lurkertheory #excuseslurkersgive #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe
  6. 3KZ is Football

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Adelaide & Changes for Brisbane

...they will select Daniel McStay for comedy value and effectively go in a man down. The Prediction BRISBANE LIONS BY 27 Points THIS IS OUR STALINGRAD AND WE ARE THE RUSSIANS! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP RICHMOND, WE’VE GOT YOU SURROUNDED! #Over50’sClique #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore...
  7. Dingster

The sounds of the village bell. Yes I am #TeamGood Am I doing it right 3KZ is Football?
  8. 3KZ is Football

We don’t do that now. Since you were away, we claim allegiance to #TeamGood. Are you a member of #TeamGood TFW?
  9. 3KZ is Football

It’s scientific. He is a lurker ‘par excellence’ with ample lurking firm on the board. Are you defending him? Why throw shade on a perfectly valid vote? #TeamGood
  10. 3KZ is Football

Fortunately, I am a member of #TeamGood again. This is the game where all my scientific application and understanding of human nature comes to the fore, to the benefit of those opposed to evil. I will be applying #lurkertheory and on that basis, voting to lynch Hatchy1992 because he has turned...
  11. 3KZ is Football

Hey por_please_ya and MWPP I think it's about time we had leading roles in #TeamGood - I'm thinking Seer, Doc and Vigilante. We would be unstoppable. After this game, we will have to bribe someone.
  12. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

I told you I was on #TeamGood. LOL EVIL FACTIONS OBLITERATING EACH OTHER.
  13. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

There is hope for us yet! #TeamGood
  14. 3KZ is Football

Barrybran if you can't protect yourself - protect me! #TeamGood
  15. 3KZ is Football

Barrybran - Let's pull this out of the fire! THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING ALL EVIL PLAYERS REPENT AND BECOME REBORN AS MEMBERS OF #TeamGood and EMBRACE ROLEFLUIDITY! Not #rolefluidityfor3KZ but #rolefluidity for your souls! First thing you need to do is kill as many evil players as possible...
  16. 3KZ is Football

Rubbish and a pox on the head of the person who blackmailed me. #TeamGood
  17. 3KZ is Football

Let’s win it from here then! #TeamGood
  18. 3KZ is Football

You are wrong. I am a villager. All you are going is demonstrating a massive blind spot that may cost the village. You think you can read my game? LOL 😂 THINK OUTSIDE THE SQUARE #TeamGood.
  19. 3KZ is Football

Here’s a challenge for you. I am a white pawn. I am on your side. You need to overcome your bias and try not to assume I am always your enemy. We have to be on the same side sometimes. I’m voting with you tomorrow come hell, high water or blackmail. #TeamGood
  20. 3KZ is Football

LOL! You are tomorrow’s lynch. #TeamGood!
  21. ClarkeM

The other question what 3K? Kidding yourself with this #TeamGood nonsense. Convenient for you to show up just as I dig myself my own hole however. :)
  22. 3KZ is Football

The other question that i Big walk with the family and now watching the footy. Changing my vote to you though. ClarkeM please. Folllowing Barrybran. Today was basically evil v evil in the thread. #TeamGood Chipmunk
  23. 3KZ is Football

Not at all. Trying to develop a pathway for #TeamGood to win. I reckon being the second highest vote getter yesterday just about clears me, because EVIL would be very happy to pile on to someone who wasn’t part of their faction. A villager is a safe bet for evil to jump on to. Let’s commit to...
  24. 3KZ is Football

...but I want to give you control over my vote and am happy to change. You are known good, so I am going to suggest that remaining members of #TeamGood vote the way you do. This could be an interesting way to go from here, especially if you pick evil. I assume nobody will have a problem with that.
Back