Usage for hash tag: TeamGood

1. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

I’m still convinced Hoos is playing his evil game. In terms of the playing list, if known good adds me to the list of good players, you will get a slightly clearer picture. #TeamGood Chipmunk
  2. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

I haven’t got the energy for this. I am a white pawn and a member of #TeamGood. Because I am good, I don’t mind getting lynched, because evil is shooting itself in the foot if it kills all the villagers and leaves known / confirmed good alive. Game drags on to an inevitable village victory. Best...
  3. 3KZ is Football

I’m a member of #TeamGood, but if it makes you happy, vote for a white pawn...you prawn.
  4. 3KZ is Football

Interesting that Millky had me as a “Black Kings’s Pawn” but that ended up being Dero. Millky95 - you are suss as. No DERO AND NO HOOS on the list. Interesting. We may have rumbled a faction :think: #TeamGood
  5. 3KZ is Football

Swap me to White Pawn #TeamGood
  6. 3KZ is Football

Wrong on me - so your list is off to a very bad start. I'm on #TeamGood.
  7. 3KZ is Football

Thanks Dero - OK, changing my vote to Hoos. I've been evil with him in the past and he is playing his 'evil game'. #TeamGood #lurkertheory #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #rolefluidity #rolefluidityfor3KZ #AngryDwarf #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe #gateauxhauks
  8. 3KZ is Football

Yep, I think Hoos is playing his evil game. Do people in #TeamGood think it's worth me getting off porps and jumping on to Hoos?
  9. 3KZ is Football

A bad night for #TeamGood! I'm voting for por_please_ya because she outed Smeg, as a placeholder unless someone else has any info. Also I would not be averse to employing #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore tactics to flush out evil. Chipmunk
  10. 3KZ is Football

That's cool. As a memner of #TeamGood I just want to be helpful. At some point in time the forces of goodness will need to kill me to eliminate the possibility of evil hiding behind me, but until then, if you take me out of the equation, good has a greater chance of not wasting a kill or lynch.
  11. 3KZ is Football

Your list’s too long. I’m on #TeamGood so if you take me off the list it becomes more focused and perhaps a better guide.
  12. 3KZ is Football

Sorry for voting for you Ding #TeamGood
  13. 3KZ is Football

I'm going put a vote on Genghis Tron for lurking ( #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore ) and if I am wrong - let me know #TeamGood Chipmunk
Back