Usage for hash tag: tiger71

1. Phar Ace

Supporters - Request an External Review

Wish you would just leave #tiger71 's family out of this............... 🤣
  2. Chunky09

Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Didn’t #tiger71 predict a massive tigers victory. I think we can trust him to not bring that up in the pod at all……
  3. Chunky09

...it never appeared he was, now those same posters have mysteriously disappeared 🤔 Once again, many thanks to you all and special mention to #tiger71 for the info he gives, always up front with it and for the most part accurate, if anyone else has info feel free to share, adds so much to this...
  4. Chunky09

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXI

Did I just hear the golden tonsils of #tiger71 on SEN on my way home 🤔
  5. Chunky09

Massive thanks lads, especially #tiger71, put in a real body of work as they say. Pretty happy with most of what the clubs plans are, if we can get most of that done we will be set to stay contending for a few more years. Cheers
  6. Chunky09

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIX

I especially like the way #tiger71 pronounces the player names, extraordinary
  7. Chunky09

No Oppo Supporters Hardwick rumour

Lads when the next podcast, I need my fix! #CaptainBlood17 #tiger71
  8. Chunky09

Cheers for all the shows this year lads. Honestly the podcast I look forward to the most during the week. And to top of another grand final victory #tiger71 tells is collingwood might go over the cap, gave me an instant boo nar nar. All the best for the rest of the year. Well done
  9. Chunky09

Prediction Future Free Agency Targets [aka the Petracca, Toby Greene & Thomas Green discussion]

Huge thanks for the summary, I missed the first half hour, really appreciate the detail. Obviously huge props and thanks to both #tiger71 and michaels for putting it together today, always great to hear any goals from inside the club. Cheers
Back