Usage for hash tag: TrackTalk

1. Ash24

Training 2023 Training Blog - Training Reports only - *NO DISCUSSION*

...blues. 400m with 4 orange players, LOB (about 50m ahead) then Carroll/Fisher/Dow close together in that order. Overall, very impressed. GO BLUES! (bit off topic but after watching the last few open trainings I've made some changes to my best 22, Hollands --> LOB, Owies --> TDK) #TrackTalk
  2. new_blue

...Was 1st to start and last to leave. Absolute champ. Overall, was an impressive sessions. Seems to be a big focus on moving the ball quickly with lots of overlap and short-sharp switching. Players like fisher, LOB, Acres, C Durdin, JSOS, Motlop will be critical for us this year. #TrackTalk
  3. W

...his usual boundary line runs. Then went inside to gym. I went in to the cafe and saw through the window he was doing hamstring work with a training and then repeatedly shaking his head and pointing to his hamstring. Clearly a frustration and ongoing saga for him. Hope he’s ok. #TrackTalk
  4. Love the Drake

...working on his legs in the gym. Marchbank was doing stationary drills on the ground then leg exercises in the gym. Honey, Cuningham, Fogarty, Cowans, Kennedy & Mirkov were all running in some capacity. The only ones who are looking doubtful for round 1 are Walsh, Cotters and Boyd...
  5. Bamboo Harvester

...doing some light work. Walshy also did some strides over on the far side of the ground - and I'm pretty sure it was him watching the match sim from the sidelines looking like he was just itching to get out there. There's probably more, but others have probably covered most of it...
  6. W

...hollands yet but he looks a nice type. Binns was the second best runnner (behind lob) on the day and end to end gut runs. Not a good kick and not sure the body strength is there but will do well at vfl this year. Kemp was there and invisible for some reason. More later. Maybe. #TrackTalk
  7. F

...Gives such a different look off half back. Please stay fit. There was a passage of play where Cripps kicked a goal, then Williams did something special and then Saad intercepted an inside 50. The crowd where getting progressively vocal which got me a little firm for Round 1. #TrackTalk
  8. Bamboo Harvester

...from that, as I mentioned it was a bit of a nothing session, so not a lot to really write home about....except I get this feeling that Lachie Cowan is gonna become a bit of a cult figure with Carlton supporters....there's a lot to love there - reckon he'll be a ripper in a few years...
  9. ferrisb

Training 2021 Training Blog - Training Reports only - *NO DISCUSSION*

I thought I'd set this up for 2021. I am a big fan of isolating the important posts from the inane waffle and lame puns from posters like ferr..... *ahem*. Anyways.... This beauty from Kreuz Control is a great way to kick things off: #TrackTalk
  10. Eiffel 65

Training 2020 Training Blog - Training Reports only - *NO DISCUSSION*

...like what he's producing. Really threw his body around in the contest when he had a chance. One thing to note is that I believe he went off limping in the last quarter. Didn't see the incident so can't make any further comments. Maybe one of our trusty ITK posters could fill us in :)...
  11. W

...health. Like hardly anyone looks like they won’t be avail round one now. CC and Kemp really the only certain outs. McKay actually looks closer than mcg all of a sudden. Well done Russell. Really well done. Happy to take any questions - jounros there so hardly a closed session. #TrackTalk
  12. ferrisb

#SPPWatch #TrackTalk
  13. ferrisb

Please, no one spoil the surprise of me quoting his training report by tagging windows1..... :) #TrackTalk
  14. ferrisb

Props for listing everyone by sequential jumper # #TrackTalk
  15. ferrisb

#BetterThanTheEiffelTower #TrackTalk
  16. ferrisb

#SPPWatch #TrackTalk
  17. ferrisb

#SPPWatch #TrackTalk