Usage for hash tag: TrackTalk

1. Mr_Plow

Training 2020 Training Blog - Training Reports only - *NO DISCUSSION*

...still sublime, but field kicking can be suspect at times. Prefer LOB at this stage, who was kicking the ball super cleanly. Webb: still training with us. Most excited today about: SPS, all class, looks set for a great year. If anybody has player-specific questions, fire away...
  2. HARKER

...Gibbons a pest. Cottrell has ECurnow well covered now where running is concerned, but more importantly he really looks like he knows what he's doing. Some of his kicks across his body into the forward target were sublime. He had something last year, but this is a whole new level. #TrackTalk
  3. W

...game. COshches report: Teague in the thick of it. And also ran laps on his own. Stanton tan with Fish for support. Russell very attentive to every athlete. Every minor adjustment to program. Wanted more (and got it) from dow. Love the feel of the place. They seem very happy...
  4. B

...not getting a game next year. Dow, O'Brien, Newman etc will be playing alot of 2s footy unless we get injuries with guys like Betts, Newnes and Martin coming into the squad as the standards are definitely lifting. Lets hope we can get the big fellas on the park early in the season. #TrackTalk
  5. mr_robot

...maybe it was his tiny calves that were throwing me. 🤷‍♂️ Deluca and Webb. I’d put a line through both based on today’s proceedings. Deluca’s skills just aren’t up to scratch. Webb has the body of an 18 year old. Give me Kye Quirk or Frank Anderson ahead of these two any day. #TrackTalk
  6. Aphrodite

Training 2020 Pre-Season Training - pics, reports etc

Loving all the training reports. :thumbsu: Thank you all. Don't forget to copy them over to the Training Blog and add the #TrackTalk hashtag https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2020-training-blog-training-reports-only-no-discussion.1231817/
  7. Matty411

Me when the #TrackTalk starts up again Where does he get his opportunity in the senior team, Harks? What role, and what level of impact could he make in your eyes? Love reading this, Haydoss. Of all of the GWS guys we have, he's the one. He's the one with the biggest scope. It's been said by...
  8. Matty411

For the time poor poster or lurker, I give you the first bit of #TrackTalk for the preseason, care of windows1 #TrackTalk
  9. Matty411

On ya, Windows. I'd bloody clean ya anything. Congrats on the first official #TrackTalk of the preseason.
  10. Matty411

Waiting for the no discussion #TrackTalk thread to embolden like
  11. Aphrodite

...reports without having to sift through pages & pages of posts. By all means copy and paste training reports from this thread using #TrackTalk hashtag which can be referenced back for discussion in the 'Pre-Season 2020 - Training reports, pics etc' thread & vice versa:-...

Top Bottom