Usage for hash tag: VICBIAS

1. doppleganger

Opinion VICBias - Genuine Discussion

Read the thread. The WA wowsers think their is a #VICBIAS Which is based on a belief that it wasnt AFL House policy that dictated that clubs like Melbourne and Richmond dont play home games at the MCG, but instead they voluntarily chose to move them elsewhere. You have Sydney and WC fans who...
  2. P

The official 2024 NBA Playoffs thread - no tankers allowed

#VICBIAS Dion Prestia likes th.....
  3. doppleganger

...imposed ground rationalisation in Melbourne. AFL House refuses to fixture a traditional MCG club like Melbourne all of its home games at the G. The small Melbourne clubs dont have any power, they just try to make the best of the AFL imposed s**t sandwhich that they are given. But yeah #VICBIAS
  4. gandaal

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Eagles v Freo Sat April 20th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

#VICBIAS strikes again. Poor Freo
  5. Kobe Gryant

Player Watch Harley Reid isnt leading the rising star so far

West Coast supporters try not to whinge about #VICBIAS at every waking second challenge (impossible)
  6. doppleganger

...state to play a HOME game. It is Vic teams who do all of the above, Sydney, Brisbane and the SA n WA teams all have ALL 11 games at home. #VICBIAS Again it is small Melbourne clubs and Geelong who never get any finals at their respective home ground. More evidence of VicBias I guess. The...
  7. P

MRP / Trib. Charlie Cameron gets a week for dumping tackle on Lever - Tribunal = down to a fine.

This, and to a lesser extent the Butters non citing decision, flies in the face of #VICBIAS. It's almost as though Melbourne and Carlton losing to two struggling teams on the weekend has brought a realisation that the AvFL's only hope in season 2024 is Geelong, that they're a little over that...
  8. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Las Vegas Bears v Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

#VICBIAS Thankfully the SFA has moved with the times and switched to WST but can’t say the same about that other league
  9. go_the_dockers

Yes, and as normal SA and WA clubs were given nothing. So out of the traditional clubs, only the Vic clubs got an advantage That equals #VICBIAS Surely, even the most biased person could admit that is Vic Bias.
  10. go_the_dockers

...I can't find any reference to the article, but I can't find any reference to the article when the NGA was first announced for Vic clubs either, so I am guessing AFL remove old articles. Vic clubs getting favoured over SA and WA clubs is not #VICBIAS. haha - surely you are taking the piss now
  11. Wosh

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Las Vegas Bears v Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Good morning all, soon to be good afternoon all in #VICBIAS time 👋🏻
  12. damicky

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

We only need to wait until 10pm #VICBIAS Time for the Match to start
  13. sobrave

Liberatore's On Field Collapse

We got (rightfully) slammed for the aliir/Jones incident last year. Why are the AFL ignoring this one? Is this another case of #VICBIAS?
  14. The 747

Because all through this thread there is very little desire from the #VICBIAS crew to come up with solutions, it is all about the persecution complex.
  15. tiger_tough

Will the Tasmania team be a victim of the same levels of #VICBIAS that the NSW, QLD, SA and WA teams are subject to? :think:
  16. S

I've come to the dawning realisation of my own stupidity, in that the answer is staring me in the face. It's not #VICBIAS (it was when the original expansion happened, but that's embedded now and not changing) It's #moneybias. Wherever there is a AFL decision to be made, it's determined by...
  17. Paracleet

Review Fremantle Contest a Game in South Australia

#VICBIAS
  18. Madas

Review Fremantle Contest a Game in South Australia

That probably helped I was just trying to spread some propoganda to pump up my #VICBIAS agenda 😁
  19. A11dAtP0w3R

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

#VICBIAS
  20. Art Vandelay_

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 4 - Port v Bombers Fri April 5th 8:10pm AEDT (AO)

I am #VICBIAS all the way in GF's. Unless Hawthorn are playing in which case I'd rather the Nazi all stars win.
  21. Sentinel

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

...thing in Adelaide then that's a huge leg up to get an extra home game above the rest of the competition every season. Got the usual #VICBIAS replies of "what about the grand final", "the crowd is neutral so its not a home game" and "Vic clubs play 15 games in Vic" which all completely miss...
  22. The 747

Opinion Do AFL fans all complain about the same things?

Interstaters #VICBIAS Victorian clubs #otherclubbias The things you list are common for any club when things are not going well on field.
  23. The 747

Fixture Gather Round - SA announced as host for next 3 years 2024-2026

It is amusing that after all the years of whining #VICBIAS they worked out how to get an entrenched advantage in the fixture from the AFL. Pay them $$$.
  24. Art Vandelay_

Expansion IS IT TIME FOR TWO DIVISIONS ??

Should have marketed it as the #VICBIAS 10 + Sydney and Brisbane as de facto #VICBIAS clubs in one division and then the irrelevant 6 in the other just for the melts. But in all seriousness, doubt we ever see a US style conference system.
Back