Usage for hash tag: wankgate

1. Kurve

Updated The Bruce Lehrmann Trials * Justice Lee - "Mr Lehrmann raped Ms Higgins."

Hopefully we won't see another #wankgate and Four Corners expose's on the culture within the Canberra Bubble that resulted in a #BonkBan It's in the public interest that we should know what's going on in Parliament House. in that respect it was somewhat unavoidable.
  2. Kurve

Updated The Bruce Lehrmann Trials * Justice Lee - "Mr Lehrmann raped Ms Higgins."

Maybe ask Scott Morrison heading straight in to the federal election It wasn't just one bad apple, Four Corners did a documentary 'Inside the Canberra Bubble' on sexual misbehaviour within the Liberal Party, there was also #wankgate
  3. Kurve

...keep setting you straight here. I didn't say he shouldn't be charged, in fact it was the opposite and this was through all the press around #wankgate and Liberal Party pollies and staffers disgusting sexual behaviour in Parliament House. When Scott Morrison jumped out and apologised to...
  4. Kurve

They didn't even really need any more sticks, Four Corners had already done the Canberra Bubble episode and let's not forget #wankgate and #bonkgate.
  5. Kurve

...I think what's happened is that while Higgins thought she was dealing with it two years down the track, the Four Corners episode on PH, #wankgate and #BonkBan has triggered her. That evidence is in her texts while she was working in Cash's office. This was in November 2020, before Higgins quit.
  6. Kurve

We've had #wankgate since then but which is the lesser insult in the big scheme of things. There's also images of blowjobs out on Serkan Ozturk's weekly publication. I won't link it in but the headline says it all. :sick: “DISGUSTING & SICKENING” PARLIAMENT pr0n PHOTOS AS #wankgate BECOMES...
  7. swingdog

Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 4

I mean, at least we have #wankgate and #BlamethedeskAustralia trending. Other countries must look at us and think, what the hell's that all about?
Back