Usage for hash tag: winning

1. Shermanator

Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Thank the gods we didn’t trade our 2024 first rounder for the rights to Curtin last year.. #w#winning
  2. Falconista

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Gumbies FFC vs Dragons FFC

We've moved the naughty room to a Middle Eastern restaurant. We're currently enjoying bamia, hummus, gozleme, pide, shish and many other delicious things. Clearly we are the ones #winning
  3. zackah

Game Day Puffed up, powerful, pernicious Power versus some hack mob from East Bordertown

We beat norfs score #winning
  4. pincrusher

Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Passed up Carrolls 65 to get Jhye Clark's 68. #winning.
  5. The acurate one

Roast I'm sick and tired of losing

We will beat them Eagle, Hawfs , * and GC if they're not going well cause they'll sook. Then we'll snag a suprise win at some point. I see Magoo had one kick and 2 marks today. how'd Duursma go. #winning as we darn say
  6. Shell

FTA-TV First Dates - Part 6 - More episodes & series than you can poke with a suggestive mushroom

Happy New Year everyone itt btw 🍾 I forgot to bring any drinks down, but there's beer in the fridge already. #wi#winning
  7. Shell

FTA-TV First Dates - Part 6 - More episodes & series than you can poke with a suggestive mushroom

Well Dad is sick (not covid) so they're not going down the beach (for now) so I'll have the place to myself, #winning. They were meant to go down today and because of that i was going to go Sunday lol. I think I might bump that up to tomorrow now.
  8. zackah

(Thread Of The Year 2023) Let's have an open discussion about Ham for real

Others half’s birthday is Xmas day so we basically tell everyone to GAGF if they want to see us they can come to us. Cuts down the numbers a lot. Other half is a massive flog. Rents are bringing the ham this year too :cool: #winning #onlyonepresentforyou
  9. Dee Snider

Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Sodom ‘Code Red’ in the gym
  10. Johnny Karate

Rumour Clayton Oliver

Integral part of the club that has won 2 McClelland trophies in a row off the back of a 2021 flag. All while allegedly munted. #winning
  11. Mofra

Trade Period 2023 - winners and losers

Bulldogs easily. For the cost of only 3 first round draft picks, we managed to pick up a first round draft pick. #winning
  12. Eggs11

Preview 2023 National Draft Preview Thread [currently: #2, #14 (PA), #19 (PP) #40, #52, #60]

It would be in the AFL’s interest to give us the currency to trade pick 2 for pick 1. That way they help us AND Wet Toast in one go. We get Reid, pick 3 whoever and Sanders. WC get Curtin plus one other first round pick. Other clubs would be outraged, but f@&$ ‘em.
  13. Shell

FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

They've gone up a whopping $1 a quarter. :eekv1: #winning. Wow, I am actually shocked at that- thought everything is going up atm.
  14. Maybe Tomorrow

Trades 2023 Round 12 trades - Bye's Week 1

Cincotta surely plays this week. 3 more weeks playing then trade him at his bye would be perfect. You getting Wardlaw? I'm not sure about him. I'm doing Wilmot to Ford too, but I have $289k afterwards #winning
  15. theiaofseed

Game Day 2023 Round 11 Discussion - Indigenous Round Continues

I got scaled up by 1 #winning.
  16. A11dAtP0w3R

Preview Changes/Preview - Round 11 v. Walyalup (Fremantle) @ MCG

Hoping Goody keeps using Trac as a forward for the next month. Gotta see the plan out Simple Simon! Give it some time to work! Gus is ready to tag his brother out of the game this week, reckon he holds him to 35 touches and 1 goal while getting 14 of his own. #winning
  17. The Dr

Player Watch #36: Kozzy Pickett – Signed until 2027! 🎉

Sign him for four then trade him for slightly more than he's worth! #smart #winning Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  18. toxic

Game Day 2023 Round 6 Discussion

Only got Bont and S.Darcy And cold icy beers #winning
  19. Bojangles17

2023 mid season draft - Name your player you want

#winning
  20. Jiska

Game Day Round 4 discussion.

Traded Neale to ND last week #winning
  21. Jiska

Game Day Round 3 Discussion

Soooooo. You’re saying you avoided Gawn? #w#winning
  22. Stokey

Live Event Hobbles vs Wobbles, MCG, 7:30

Top 4. #winning
  23. smasha

Once again the tigers are winning the membership tally!

Triggering Tiger versus a host of oppos! #winning "Happy" has been on Richmond's case for years,near a decade I reckon. Bout time someone stood up to him. Continual rubbish about Richmond.
  24. AmericanCrow

NFL 2022 NFL - Week 10

I will give him credit, runs the ball 30+ a game #winning
  25. Mongo Ming

Preview 2022 draft prospects

...nab Hotton with our first, and Keeler and Hustwaite with our second rounders I’ll be fist pumping like a jock that just downed 40 cans of Coors Light. Oh and WRT burgers, the Goldieboy popup at Hotel Westwood in Footscray can’t be beat. You can even do an add on of chips in your burger. 🍔...
Back