Usage for hash tag: wishfulthinking

1. Magical_EddieBetts

List Mgmt. 2022 AFL Draft & Rookie Draft

Future first to Swans for pick 14 and 17 .. Pick 10 - Philipou/Humphrey/Allen Pick 14 - Hewett Pick 17 - Weddle 😎 #wishfulthinking
  2. Power Raid

Hawthorn and Sam Mitchell selling out Clarko

Clarko to Port Hinkley to the Pies #wishfulthinking
  3. H

Preview 2021 Internal Trial: Crow v Crow, 20/2/21 10.30am ACDT

Unless they all are..... #wishfulthinking
  4. Blue_Steel89

Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

Maybe we could make a play for Ben McKay from North? I don't think he is a free agent but showed a bit last season and I believe he and Harry at each end of the ground would be awesome! #wishfulthinking
  5. Kyptastic

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

The last two nights are making me think that the last four games are quite winnable #wishfulthinking
  6. Damon_3388

The official Bigfooty NBA Week 6 thread

It's too perfectly set up for Memphis to get it. Wiseman is from Tennessee and is attending Memphis U after all. #wishfulthinking
  7. Robo87

AFL 2019 - AFL Preliminary Finals

the fallout from the rest of Sunday- :arrowup: it could have been a nice winnings day had Elliot kicked just 1 more goal in final Quarter and won the game for pies #wishfulthinking
  8. vjknight

Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

last time i dropped in you told me to 'leave'. the future looking bright huh ? and did you hear - rattens coming to collingwood.......... #wishfulthinking
  9. hitthepost

Discussion Round 15, 2019 - Photos and Discussion

Nah it's gone sadly. And it'd still need to be used with shorts either the colour of Geelong's jumpers, or their shorts...unless yellow shorts got made with it #wishfulthinking
Back