Usage for hash tag: WondersWeek

1. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium In The Sky

...the Season they would rather forget. By contrast the Wonders had a memorable year both in posting and matches. Our initiatives such as #WondersWeek and #TheLastDance captured the imagination of the Comp. Our charge to the Finals from spoon favourites was the stuff of legend. Speaking of SFA...
  2. Grand Uncle Horace

Competition SEASON 30 TITTYBONG CUP

With #WondersWeek and #TheLastDance the Wonders were the shining light of S.29. We are in the Tittybong to #supportTJASTA and his Furballs and to add radiance to their grand event.
  3. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Team Thread S29 - The Last Dance

...the Season both for posting and sim performances showed we have a solid base for Seasons ahead. When we want to, we rock the Sweet FA. #WondersWeek and the #Lastdance shook the place. Broken's recruitment for the PF shocked many. Farewell Ant Bear, Bono and Wiggy. Bono was an absolute...
  4. Grand Uncle Horace

Discussion Season 29 was a blessing and a curse

C'mon Headless. Not every thread can be as good as #WondersWeek or #TheLastDance Light always casts shadow. Be assured young fella, the Wonders are fully supporting the Dees our fellow,albeit less successful, Foundation Club member.
  5. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread S29 Second Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome

And how did our first meeting this Season go in #WondersWeek R16 just set up #TheLastDance . Enjoy yourself Jim and bask in the reflected glory.
  6. Grand Uncle Horace

Media What a WONDER: ClarkeM 400 WONDERful games

Lol His posting and fun in team threads is always quality. Heart and soul of the team that is the benchmark for other mobs. He embodies the highlight events of this place such as #WondersWeek
  7. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

...Johns Wig and staff flogging out grog like you would not believe. The Wonders merch stall is doing a roaring trade. Popular items are #WondersWeek and #firstto6 flags. Photos of legends are also flying out the door. No surprise Wiggy and U2tigers photos are selling well with Bono writing...
  8. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Hope all Wonders and Dees and visitors are enjoying this thread. It seems to be ever the way with #WondersWeek even if it lacks the historic import and lustre of our Rd. 5 contest.
  9. Grand Uncle Horace

So sad to see Yakker posting such silly stuff. Get behind the clarion call of #WondersWeek It is to the Dees advantage. manangatang for example looks forward to Foundation Cup bouts for the smidgeon of reflected glory that lands on the Dees.
  10. Grand Uncle Horace

^^^^^^^^ Even the tedious S. Black was better than the R one. And FFS please do not tag Ace or MWPP in here. They would only further the misery of Fridays and diminish the celebration of #WondersWeek
  11. ClarkeM

The more you guys want me to shut up, the more I'm going to keep pissing you off. #WondersWeek baby My account will be deleted. I have no intention on reinstating it - so long as the Demons forfeit this week.
  12. ClarkeM

I'm on a ******* rampage boy. It's #WondersWeek. Kill me, break me, hurt me, I don't care. GO THE ******* WONDERS
  13. ClarkeM

Love it. But nah, we good. Wonders are on a high right now. After being a near favourite for the spoon, they go on an unbelievable winning streak and I just found out that Bob's my uncle, boy oh boy wowee! #WondersWeek
  14. Headless

Do you only bring out #WondersWeek for games against the Demons? It's almost like you consider this your grand final.
  15. ClarkeM

This post has made me so happy Headless. Thanks for getting around #WondersWeek!
  16. ClarkeM

Congrats, you get an extra 2 minutes on your weekly phone call home to family but no more funny business! #WondersWeek
  17. ClarkeM

If there's ever a weekend to give this another shot, oh boy am I keen. But given this will be the first Saturday night we're allowed to have friends, I think it will be very quiet on these boards haha! #WondersWeek
  18. ClarkeM

Well I guess we're setting the tone for something big this week Demons... #WondersWeek
  19. ClarkeM

I'm just trying to bore you to death. I hope it's working. #WondersWeek
  20. ClarkeM

Then why would you tag him mate? Jeez I swear you lost your head the same day you lose your senses MATE. ;) #WondersWeek
  21. ClarkeM

I would be too if the club I play for is making me dress as a cheerleader against the biggest club in the land in the West Coast Wonders. #WondersWeek
  22. ClarkeM

He's not leaving. He's on an undercover mission that remains classified. #WondersWeek
  23. Grand Uncle Horace

In this redux of #WondersWeek it would be churlish of us not to grant them a moment or two. Here is one. There it goes.
Back