Usage for hash tag: WondersWeek

1. ClarkeM

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Correct, that doesn't mean I know the Demons posters that post. That's very impressive Headless. It would be a shame though that you're about to lose to the Wonders on a roll when it's #WondersWeek!
  2. ClarkeM

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

That's great that you can name so many of us, I can't name more than two Demons. And before I go for a third, can I ask, do you play there? Classic Demons, always worried about what's going to happen next season rather than stay focused when it's #WondersWeek baby!
  3. ClarkeM

I've had more nights' sleep with The Foundation Cup than I have had enjoyable moments at the Demons. #WondersWeek
  4. ClarkeM

Hashtags? Interesting. I've got a feeling Got a bit of an inkling This is gonna be, one of those days... #WondersWeek
  5. Grand Uncle Horace

Media Sweet FA: Three Things I Learnt This Week - S29 Edition: Now With 50% More Melts!

...to some Club greats. 3. I looked at the fixture and see we are again playing the other and far less successful Foundation Club. While the Sweet wide celebration of the historic game and #WondersWeek in Round 5 will not be replicated, it will be nice if some attention is paid to the struggling...
  6. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 15 (International Round) - East Side Hawks vs Mount Buller Demons at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta

oooh yeah. Prep yourself up Dees for another massive #WondersWeek It is a great pity the unlucky little brother Club licking their wounds after another defeat is coming up against a red hot Wonders mob on a hot streak. We are looking forward to another great week. So pick up little brother...
  7. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 15 (International Round) - Sin City Swamprats Vs West Coast Wonders, at Meneng Stadium, Nauru.

...any big and little brother. The script will be the same. The Wonders are Romulus and the Dees are Remus. Hopefully in a redux of #WondersWeek , provision will be made for Dees Day, probably Turdsday. On this day the Demons are invited to recite: * the inventory of their trophy cabinet...
  8. Grand Uncle Horace

Media Sweet FA: Three Things I Learnt This Week - S29 Edition: Now With 50% More Melts!

1. It is refreshing to have a win. 2. #WondersWeek broke the Demons 3. Master recruiter Dingster has excelled in signing Turbo's better half to the Wonders. Have also reached the conclusion manangatang and TheInjuryFactory should deservedly share the beez.
  9. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons | Season 29 Team Thread | Everything Freezes

C'mon C_G. Everyone is fond of the Dees as a struggle town mob. However I expect you would be concerned by the absence of regeneration in your ranks. Happily the glow of #WondersWeek still warms the cockles of Dee hearts.
  10. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 7 - Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at The House Of Gumby

As are we. Wiggy was a central player in #WondersWeek. He is still celebrating the Foundation Cup win.
  11. Grand Uncle Horace

Media BREAKING NEWS - Let's Make a Deal

Yet your role in #WondersWeek was remarkable
  12. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Nonsense. #WondersWeek licenses even the most diabolical travesties. While the main event is over, may the still glowing embers provide warmth and fun for all.
  13. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Coney Island Warriors vs Las Vegas Bears at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

You know ya scallywag! The #WondersWeek match thread. It ran to over 2K posts in the end and actually contained a lot of funny stuff from both teams and visitors from other mobs. The game itself went nearly two hours of intermittent Joshy posting. In a high scoring game, the Wonders just...
  14. Grand Uncle Horace

Media #Wonders' Week: The SFA celebrates 350 Dingster Games

May Ding's glow and a portion of the glory of #WondersWeek shine upon the Roys tomorrow.
  15. Grand Uncle Horace

Media Wonders Week - We celebrate 150 Games for JT_the_Man as a Wonder

So Ned_Flanders , we are delighted you and your team have got into the spirit of #WondersWeek . The SFA relies on you folk and your famed positive attitude. You guys are the absolute opposite of those Royals snobs who have simply refused to engage. Tonight we take on the Dees, another...
  16. Grand Uncle Horace

Am really saddened by this from Nedlam. You really should not post when sober. Must say I am pleased you have been bailed following your shocking display of disorderly conduct at the #WondersWeek parade this morning.
  17. Grand Uncle Horace

Event A Sweet F.A.'s time to celebrate - 'WONDERS WEEK'

...Everyone knows you to be a positive force. Despite playing with the negative Furies, you keep that positive light burning bright. With #WondersWeek near completion, I expect you are tired from engaging with the joyful festivities. Hopefully you get some rest and start producing another...
  18. U2tigers

...all our way! U2tigers - Its been great chatting mate, I look forward to Partying with you post our destruction of the Demons Saturday Night. You got any closing words? JT - I’m open to offering 150 #JTMedal votes in return for 1st place votes in the Beez!!! Oh and also go Wonders...
  19. U2tigers

Admin Notice The S29 Rules and Penalties. Go Directly To Jail.

Mate let it go. Its Wonders Week, start joining in the festivities. #WondersWeek
  20. U2tigers

Event A Sweet F.A.'s time to celebrate - 'WONDERS WEEK'

...the Season when the Wonders kick off Rivalry Week with a grudge Match against the Mt. Buller Demons. Round 5 the Wonders will show why they are the Benchmark team of the Sweet F.A. To my Fellow Wonders players. Enjoy the week. #WondersWeek Feel free to share your favourite Wonders story...
  21. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Alberton Oval

Howdy Swampies and Furries. This seems a great thread, befitting the SFA wide celebration of #WondersWeek. There is a parade on tomorrow to celebrate the Wonders and some other team playing for the Foundation Cup. I have been delegated by U2tigers and Proper Gander to relay this Public...
  22. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Dragon Island

Pardon the interruption to a match thread humming a long quite nicely as it should in the midst of #WondersWeek Here is a Public Announcement you may have missed
  23. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Spot on you wise old Leopard. DemonGymkhana is synonymous with the Demons - a selfish spoon collector. Ant Bear continues to belie ruours of selfishness. His demand to move to the HBF typifies the man's selflessness. This is why his act of humility is a feature of #WondersWeek
  24. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

...the Wonders' Concession Stands. Word has it the Wonders have already set up three stores on the route to sell Wonders memorabilia, Sab22 replica jumpers and Ant Bear's monograph, "The joys of playing at half back." More news as it comes in as the entire Sweet FA goes nutsoid about...
Back