Usage for hash tag: worsthostever

1. Raveneyes

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: por_please_ya, Theme: No Previous Nominations, Votes Due: Wednesday 9:30pm AEST Time

I boted and expected an immediate thumbs up on my post, and a "cheers, counted" reply. It was not forthcoming, and still I wait. #worsthostever
  2. Raveneyes

Song Contest Part XXI, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Pre-2000, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEDT Time

Nommed 30 seconds ago. Why hasn't it been accepted yet? :mad: #worsthostever
  3. TubbsFarquhar

Song Contest Part XXI, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Pre-2000, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEDT Time

Only just got access to my laptop, so noms might be a bit later than expected, so bear with me. #worsthostever
  4. omgfridge

1 song removed as I didnt notice it being a nom change so refresh if listening now #worsthostever
  5. por_please_ya

Nommed last night and host still hasn't accepted my nom #worsthostever
  6. Riviat

You should be so lucky, my nom is no longer in the list... :drunk: #worsthostever
  7. Stokey

#bestworsthostever EDIT: I've just seen where my nom now is. #worsthostever
  8. por_please_ya

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf (Take 2)

Still not in dead pm #worsthostever
  9. Ocha905

You are most observant Spud! Whigfield was indeed a last minute nom in the initial playlist but was replaced as it already nommed (and won the Billy when it was :oops:). I was meant to inform you all of the change but simply forgot. #worsthostever
  10. por_please_ya

I barely had two glasses of Moscato, I'm fine :P But I am still a #worsthostever
  11. RedmanWasHere

#worsthostever update. Turns out I missed 2 songs. Refresh the playlist guys and go over your votes whoever's in the middle of doing votes and whoever's submitted votes. This has been one hot mess of a situation. It's an Essendon like stuff up.
  12. RedmanWasHere

In another episode of #worsthostever, when I said "no songs before R200," I should've said "no songs after R300." Sorry for the confusion guys.
  13. Riviat

This has to be a record for being the #worsthostever. I am proud of this achievement. Will try and get to noms after lunch...
  14. NaturalDisaster

Song Contest Part XX, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Final Recordings of Bands/Artists That Are No More, Noms Due: Monday, 9pm AEST

Can we all agree that Greenery is the ultimate #worsthostever I think we should retire the hastag and keep it associated with him forever.
  15. MP_

Song Contest Part XX, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Final Recordings of Bands/Artists That Are No More, Noms Due: Monday, 9pm AEST

That brings us to our podium who were all on equal votes coming into the last set Interestingly one of these noms shouldn't have been allowed as they had previously podiumed - oops #worsthostever
  16. por_please_ya

Still haven't heard from the host about my nom #worsthostever
  17. Bob Neil

Gonna be 30 minutes late wrapping up nominations and getting playlist out. #worsthostever
  18. Agent93

#worsthostever As an aside, given the round's current host I implore folks to explore the suggested hashtags when you begin with #worsthostever.
  19. TubbsFarquhar

Well he did accept a previous podium and one that was nommed in the first version of this theme so... #worsthostever
  20. MWPP

Has anyone actually heard back from SaintBilly about whether they are /in ? #worsthostever
  21. SaintBilly

#SongContestResults In 13th place with 14 votes and a billy (53321B) it's your favourite #worsthostever SaintBilly with Living Colour Love Rears Its Ugly Head (my fourth choice nom) In 12th place with 15 votes and a billy (44322B) SM Fall out Boy I Don't Care (my second choice nom)...
Back