Usage for hash tag: worsthostever

1. NaturalDisaster

Song Contest Part XVII, Host: SarahSmiles, Theme: Fruit and Veg, Votes Due: Wednesday 11pm AEST

7 minutes and STILL no results. #worsthostever
  2. GreyCrow

Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

#worsthostever The double up of 1Dads should have been this one
  3. por_please_ya

Survivor: Isolation Island

#worsthostever
  4. CakeEater

Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

1.5 hrs since vote close off and still no results? #worsthostever
  5. Back One Out

#worsthostever ChappyUK Your spreadsheet might've experienced some technical difficulties I demand a recount.
  6. Wooshette

Second nom rejected #songcontestmelts #worsthostever
  7. por_please_ya

I like that one a lot. I nommed at 10.33pm my time last night and still had no response. #worsthostever
  8. Plugger35

Would have been nice to see what the genres and locations were for each of the noms.. #worsthostever
  9. TubbsFarquhar

Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 12 - East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors @ The Eyrie

...Impatience is a must 2. If the host releases noms late or makes a mistake with the results order, you must tell them that they're the #worsthostever (hashtag is a must) 3. You need to nom the most obscure song possible to get approval from a few. Sometimes, only 70s Ethiopian Psychedelic Jazz...
  10. TubbsFarquhar

Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Nor the thread title. #worstcommissionerever
  11. CakeEater

Has daylight saving stopped or is SM Just the #worsthostever ?
  12. Drunkgoliath

I think it's worth one now. #worsthostever
  13. The Speaker

#worsthostever

Top Bottom