Usage for hash tag: worsthostever

1. por_please_ya

The Rogue Multi-Wolf

#worsthostever
  2. CakeEater

Media SFA Trivia Night

#worsthostever
  3. roo2macca

Event Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy - S27 - The SFA's Largest Repository of Facts

Dinner? It's nearly 9pm! Who eats dinner this late? Disgusting. #worsthostever
  4. NaturalDisaster

Event Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy - S27 - The SFA's Largest Repository of Facts

por_please_ya, The Jesus, Loonerty, roo2macca, BRAB GreyCrow @othersongcontestants can you believe this guy? At least I came back after dinner. #worsthostever #worstadminever
  5. por_please_ya

The Rogue Multi-Wolf

Still not in dead pm lol... #worsthostever
  6. por_please_ya

Song Contest Part XV, Host: The Jesus, Theme: Boy Bands (seriously), Noms Due: Monday 9pm AEST

I nommed mine last night. He had the nerve to ask for a spreadsheet and didn't even except my nom #worsthostever
  7. Elton Johns Wig

Song Contest Part XV, Host: The Jesus, Theme: Boy Bands (seriously), Noms Due: Monday 9pm AEST

So maybe accept some noms then.... #worsthostever
  8. SparkleNarkle

It was, wasn't it But now it's well and truly over and we're still waiting on results #worsthostever
  9. Drunkgoliath

Verging on #worsthostever territory
  10. por_please_ya

Everyone's just gonna suck the fu** up and live with it. Even if you want to call me #worsthostever But despite 'rushed' noms there are some very good ones.
  11. ChappyUK

Media The Top 9 posters who don't take the SFA serious enough

Badge of honour. As for ND. #worsthostever
  12. raskolnikov

#worsthostever Seriously, hope all turns out ok EJW.
  13. OES

...with The Futureheads - The Beginning of The Twist - 6 votes In 26th place... it's your billy winner!!!! Selenium Nominated by SM - Kanye West - Send It Up - 7 Votes; 8 Billies Here's your pic: In 25th Place...Actinium It's your #worsthostever OES with Iron Maiden - Aces High - 7 votes, 1...
  14. NaturalDisaster

Also make sure you abuse the host and call OES the #worsthostever
Top Bottom