New Profile Posts

1. CliffMcTainshaw
  2. boydshow
  3. RedVest4
    RedVest4 TazHawk15
    How come you don’t call the Cats straight setters anymore?
  4. Kamry Krow
    Kamry Krow TazHawk15
    How come you don't call the Cats straight setters anymore?
    1. RedVest4 likes this.
  5. RedVest4
    RedVest4 TazHawk15
  6. Willo 17
    Willo 17 Proper Gander
    Hey PG, when do we hit the till for Jake's sponsorship. Not sure if I missed notification, been ruffling crows feathers. Cheers.
    1. Proper Gander
      Proper Gander
      You haven’t missed it - you’re good. I’ll send around a collection PM next week
      Jan 18, 2018 at 7:14 PM
      Willo 17 likes this.
  7. Brown_DOG68
    Brown_DOG68 Drugs Are Bad Mackay?
    Hey Mr Drugs!
    I would have sworn I posted something this morning - a fairly nondescript snide sarcastic go at Janus, but it seems to have disappeared. Did I break a rule or something?
    1. Drugs Are Bad Mackay?
      Drugs Are Bad Mackay?
      Nah I deleted the post that you'd quoted and thread banned the other poster. Your post was fine, just didn't want any remnants
      Jan 18, 2018 at 1:49 PM
      Brown_DOG68 likes this.
  8. RedVest4
    RedVest4 TazHawk15
  9. Kdogawakens
    Kdogawakens Gralin
    Hey mate, my post has been blocked from further responses, so I thought I'd answer you directly. My thoughts are that Cyril Rioli, in a lot of ways, is emblematic of the Hawks over the last few years, but I have my doubts we'll ever see the best of him again. I'm doubtful we'll see him again at all.

Like I said, my post has been blocked. Last time I'll be sharing anything on here again.
  10. Kdogawakens
    Kdogawakens Davo23
    I didn't join the forum just to post someone else's blogs. I think they're good reads and I like to share things that I think others might enjoy.

Sorry if I've offended you.
  11. The rabbi
    The rabbi cats_09
    Gunna be at round one to see little Gaz in the hoops '09?
    I'll be there.
    1. cats_09 likes this.
    2. cats_09
      cats_09
      I'll be there
      Jan 17, 2018 at 8:42 PM
  12. Hawks888
    Hawks888
    AFL: West Coast coach Adam Simpson has declared that Nic Naitanui 'is back' and will likely feature in the Eagles' final pre-season game :)
  13. Wizard
    Wizard
    Reigning Alpha & Omega fantasy football champion!!
  14. saintbatty
  15. CW90WA
    CW90WA DapperJong
    Hi,
    I was looking at an old thread about mcc membership and you mentioned that your a member. Ive been trying to find someone to help me complete my application form for mcc membership. Is there anyway you might be able to help me out? If not I understand you dont know me personally but Id appreciate it if you could Thank you either way for your time. All the best for the new year. Many thanks,
    Charles
    1. DapperJong likes this.
    2. DapperJong
      DapperJong
      Hey mate, send me a PM and we can work something out. Just be aware I'm currently living in Sydney.
      Jan 15, 2018
    3. CW90WA
      CW90WA
      Hey mate thats so much I dont know how to personal message so could you message me? Really appreciate your help
      Jan 15, 2018
      DapperJong likes this.
  16. CW90WA
    CW90WA mike14
    Hi,
    I was looking at an old thread about mcc membership and you mentioned that your a member. Ive been trying to find someone to help me with my application form for mcc membership. Is there anyway you might be able to help me out? If not I understand you dont know me personally but Id appreciate it if you could Thank you either way for your time. All the best for the new year. Many thanks,
    Charles
  17. boncer34
    boncer34 Dhoni Dakurri
    Does this Kangle bloke work for Big Ant?
  18. Dav1d
    Dav1d
    Not even interested any more
  19. Carringbush2010
    Carringbush2010
    Highest ever percentage in a premiership team, 2nd highest ever percentage by the 2nd youngest ever premiership team
  20. SwannyGFchokes
    SwannyGFchokes noideaatall
    [QUOTE="noideaatall, post: 53790376, member: 119966"]I can't work out who is the idiot here. The dude in red or all of us that wasted our time feeding it.[/QUOTE]

It's definitely you losers :)
    1. noideaatall
      noideaatall
      Wow you are just the second person to comment on my profile in six years. Is this announcing your return? good luck with it :)
      Jan 11, 2018
  21. The rabbi
    The rabbi catempire
    CE, what suburb of Melbourne are you now living in?
  22. Yakker
    Yakker
    There is nothing so annoying as to have two people talking when you're busy interrupting.
  23. Garner13
    Garner13
    Garner for brownlow
  24. Dawn to Dark
    Dawn to Dark Tony Lynn 15
    What a Legend !!
  25. TheGermanator
    TheGermanator Zidane98
    Are you best mates with Coutinho?