Round 5 Captain Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only a matter of time really :D
chadpb2.jpg

Corey or Shaw??

And DONT say Chad cos i dont have him!;)

It was only a matter of time really :D
chadpb2.jpg

I actually still have the cartoons on video somewhere and at my dad's place my old collection of he-man toys. i had every single character plus castle grayskull, snake mountain and that other place... hordak's joint.

He-man, the old school version, rocks. :thumbsu:

Cooney or Franklin what do you think?

is Franklin too much of a risk?

If it was me I wouldn't have the testicles to put Franklin as captain. You're either going to get a 130+ score or a score below 80. It's a high risk high reward situation. Cooney could be a smoky though. Who are your main stars?

By the way. Shaw > Chad.

If it was me I wouldn't have the testicles to put Franklin as captain. You're either going to get a 130+ score or a score below 80. It's a high risk high reward situation. Cooney could be a smoky though. Who are your main stars?

By the way. Shaw > Chad.
i don't have them but i got

Judd
Black
Ling
Kennelly

i think i might pick cooney this week.

i don't have them but i got

Judd
Black
Ling
Kennelly

i think i might pick cooney this week.

Of those choices Cooney vs Tiges does seem tasty. But I also agree with Magpie Magic about Judd vs Dees. I'd go so far as saying toss a coin between those two...glad I'm packin' Chadly Heat...:thumbsu:

Ling and Kennelly will be too busy negating everyone to bother about racking up decent SC scores, and Black will have quite a time with all those Hawk boys coming back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what about G Ablett? hows he normally go against the swans? Who picks him up?
Or I have Heath Shaw or may Riewoldt, who I think will stretch Essendons Backs, but I am worried about supply from Saints mids and there game style???

what about G Ablett? hows he normally go against the swans? Who picks him up?
Or I have Heath Shaw or may Riewoldt, who I think will stretch Essendons Backs, but I am worried about supply from Saints mids and there game style???
He tends to do alright against the swans...

But then... It's the *swans*

do you really want to take that risk?

The Swans aren't evil, they merely separate the boys from the men. Yes, if you are a cheap ball winner your score will get crucified against Sydney. If you are actually a good footballer like Ablett and you have no issues about rolling up your sleeves and fighting for the football, you will still score well.

I reckon Ablett scores well at Skilled too? Anyone got the facts there??

What about the Riewoldt scenario? Talk about risks?? Much publicised this week I reckon he will be firing tonight.

isn't it supposed to rain a fair bit in the Port V Eagles Game? This may effect all of the lads with a man crush on chad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back