Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think there is a Matera selected in the state U15,s. Not sure if he's Wallys, Peters or Phils.

I think there is a Matera selected in the state U15,s. Not sure if he's Wallys, Peters or Phils.

Interesting, I'm assuming it would need to be Pete's or Phill's in order for us to be able to pick him up. Would love to see another Matera on our list in the next few years. :thumbsu:

Peter has a boy but he is much younger.

I believe you are talking about Branden Matera who isn't eligible for F/S rule.

Why aren't we lobbying the AFL to get extend the 20 year WAFL thing to up to 30 years or so? Or they should have made it so they have to have played less games as there are not many players in our early years that will have played the required number of games and have kids at the right age.

I guess it doesn't make as much difference with the rules being the way they are right now (with the bidding on the players), as there is not as much a potential advantage as before.

Anyway, what we really need to be doing is investing in gender selection for our players ensuring they all produce only boys. No point them wasting their time on girls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kempy has a little son of about 6 years..

Which means he's probably already as tall as and weighs as much as his old man

EDIT: Stashing this here for future reference, list as at 2014

Jesse McKenna, age 13
Bailey Banfield, Age 9
Charlie Banfield, Age 7
Harper Banfield, Age 5
Jordan Matera, Age 16
Sunny Kemp, age 13
Robbi Kemp, age 9
Nixon Glass, 2
Lux Embley, age 3
Bobby Cousins, age 3
Noah Braun, age 6
Marley Wirrapanda, age 5
Eli Wirrapanda, age 3
Charlie Worsfold, age 12
Zac Mainwaring, age 13
Kye Hart, age 14
Cooper Matera, age 5
Zane Sumich, age 16
Alex Waterman, age 17
Jake Waterman, age 15
Ben Waterman, age 11
Oscar Judd, age 3
Seth Chick, age 12
Ben Evans, age 12
Louis Lynch, age 3

Last edited:
I still reckon we missed out big time by not having Daniel Kerr marry Mel Cousins :mad:

Imagine the super offspring that would have produced :eek:

Haha imagine the future criminal record as well...

:D:D

Would the club survive, with a potential Kerr/Cousins offspring in its midst?:eek::D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back