Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you reckon out of Kane Cornes and Joel Corey?

Can't make up my mind!
theres no real winner if you ask me but i would go for corey just mainly because he plays for geelong and he never gets tagged coz they have bartel and ablett to wory about.

Thanks for your input mate.

Yeah it's a tough one. The only reason I was leaning to Kornes is due to he's playing Hawks at Aurora which should be a DT gold mine.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks for your input mate.

Yeah it's a tough one. The only reason I was leaning to Kornes is due to he's playing Hawks at Aurora which should be a DT gold mine.

Any other thoughts?
yea thats a fair statement but corey is up against the tigers and its meant to a bit wet which should mean plenty of tackles and corey loves to tackle and should rack up about 30 to 35 touches

Ok guys i need your honest opinion...

Which 1 is the better option?

Trade Waters for a gun (anyone under 323 grand) and leave Ellis in the team.

Or....

Trade both Waters and Ellis for medium players in Osbourne and B.Jones?.

If i do the first option then i will need to do 2 trades next week in order to get some cash and then trade Ellis.

Yeah good point.

I was thinking that Corey will probably still average higher than Kornes at the end of the year. Do you agree?
there probably wont be much in it i rekan corey will average 110 and cornes about 105. but yea corey is the number one dream team player in my view he was the 1st player i picked this year and is my captain most weeks

Ok guys i need your honest opinion...

Which 1 is the better option?

Trade Waters for a gun (anyone under 323 grand) and leave Ellis in the team.

Or....

Trade both Waters and Ellis for medium players in Osbourne and B.Jones?.

If i do the first option then i will need to do 2 trades next week in order to get some cash and then trade Ellis.
yea option 2 looks good mate would you have enough to get osbourne and roughead or if not b jones is still a good option

i think i will be leaving waters in my team and cop a zero if his injury is only for one week...
reasons:

1) he is a dt gun out of form
2) if his form does not come back...malceski and bowden are options to trade for because their prices will continue to drop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Laidley and Mathews have screwed my trading strategies for this week.

Was thinking of:

OUT: Dempsey, Symes
IN: Browne, Milburn
(Thompson and Cornes on bench)

Now thinking of:

OUT: Proud, Symes
IN: Milburn, Ibbotson
No zeros.

If I go for the second trade, I will miss out on the Browne cash cow, and would also waste a trade later on to upgrade Ibbotson to an established gun. Really kicking myself that I didn't bite the bullet 3 weeks ago and trade Proud for Ibbotson.

So what should I do? I'm leaning towards the first option and copping one zero.

im sittin inside the top 100 but c judd im thinkin of gettin rid of as he has a breakeven of around 137 i have 55 grand in bank thinkin a swap 4 cross carazzo swan or some 1 around that price range. Do u reckon its worth it 4 consistency or jus tkeep judd? need answers many ppl reply please i need to break in to top 50 this week and i have 12 trades left soo think of that too cheers

Have decided against trading this week, and probably next week too.

Only possible trades over the next fortnight would see Swan or Hayes come in for Masten, who IMO is only 40-50k off peaking.

Sticking with my trades:
Symes ---> Burgoyne
Bird ---> Browne

Will have 310k in the bank and will upgrade
Jack ---> Swan/Corey
Rioli/Gamble ---> Chapman

Problem then is my bench players are struggling to get a game of late which means not making money.
Hartlett
Geary
Stewart
J.Smith
Hampson

My backline is in disarray

Cornes out, Pfeiffer out, Waters out, SDT out, Proud out, SSelwood out

should i be trading cornes so i can upgrade 2 of selwood/proud/pfeiffer into M.Osbourne type players. So instead of scoring 4 zeros this week i get only 2:rolleyes:

just thinking that cornes is a keeper but not when u have 6 out of 9 unavailable

thoughts appreciated?

My backline is in disarray

Cornes out, Pfeiffer out, Waters out, SDT out, Proud out, SSelwood out

should i be trading cornes so i can upgrade 2 of selwood/proud/pfeiffer into M.Osbourne type players. So instead of scoring 4 zeros this week i get only 2:rolleyes:

just thinking that cornes is a keeper but not when u have 6 out of 9 unavailable

thoughts appreciated?

Downgrade pfeiffer to myers

upgrade sdt for a gun

hopefully u have enough money to do that

Downgrade pfeiffer to myers

upgrade sdt for a gun

hopefully u have enough money to do that

thanks....

always learning new stuff in DT.......this season ive kept too many injured players on my bench..... like priddis....even though he is a DT gun, you can always find another midfielder to score high points as well...too late to trade him now but the 400k would have gone a long way to help my backlne. especially since my midfield has houli,palmer,morton as worst performers :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back