FTA-TV Battlestar Galactica (Season 4 Spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

The last shot in season three was of Earth (with the North American continent being in view). Did we see any shots of the continents when the fleet arrived in the last episode?

I don't think they did although I have only seen the episode once and I don't think you ever got a clear shot of the continents on the planet.

How on earth can Tigh be a Cylon?

Bill Adama knew him as a boy and both of them fought in the early Cylon Wars before the Cylons started experimenting and developing the human models.

cast_tigh.jpg

How on earth can Tigh be a Cylon?

Bill Adama knew him as a boy

False!

Adama and Tigh first met 20 years after the end of the Cylon War.

The first known parts of Tigh's "life" is and both of them fought in the early Cylon Wars before the Cylons started experimenting and developing the human models.

It is true that Tigh served in the Cylon War - this leads me to theorise that he was (along with Anders, Foster, Tyrol and the final cylon) created by the Earth humans before the Cylon War. Remember that, supposedly (according to someone - I forget who), all the final five have been to Earth before.

Don't forget the whole God/Gods theme which has been heavy through out the whole show. I'm not a huge fan of supernatural explanations but I'm guessing there was some 'divine role' as well.

Various people on the show have been having visions of the Final Five wearing white clokes inside that theatre place - could that be something that happened on Earth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I too watched The Face of the Enemy webisodes and found them to be enjoyable, though not great. Even though they aren't really spoilers (as they have been 'broadcast' in the US) I will post my thoughts on them in a spoiler space as I'm sure more than a few of you haven't watched them.

Looks like Felix will go mental in one of the episodes :p And was it just me or did the CIC look like it had been 'renovated'? It was much whiter and spacious than I recall it being previously. Saul did make a comment about how "Cylon technology is keeping this fleet operating" or something.

And it returns tomorrow :thumbsu::thumbsu::D

Won't read through the thread so I can avoid spoilers, but have watched up to the end of season two and have really enjoyed it. Have never really been that into Sci-fi on TV but this is a fantastic series.

Downloaded was a captivating bit of TV.

Won't read through the thread so I can avoid spoilers, but have watched up to the end of season two and have really enjoyed it. Have never really been that into Sci-fi on TV but this is a fantastic series.

Downloaded was a captivating bit of TV.
It's not really traditional sci-fi. It's an action/drama show that uses space to enhance the scope of the story.

Just a quick reminder/warning that the second half of season 4 has started airing, so stop reading if you haven't seen it.

So who picked Ellen as the fifth? It makes sense now that I think about it, it explains why the fifth didn't hear the music and show up like the rest of them. I really enjoyed the rest of the episode and can't wait* to see how the rest of the season turns out.

*A few months ago a mate gave me the entire series up to s4e10, so the longest I've waited between episodes is the week and a half ago I watched s4e10, so I'm not used to waiting like the rest of you :p

Just a quick reminder/warning that the second half of season 4 has started airing, so stop reading if you haven't seen it.

So who picked Ellen as the fifth? It makes sense now that I think about it, it explains why the fifth didn't hear the music and show up like the rest of them. I really enjoyed the rest of the episode and can't wait* to see how the rest of the season turns out.

*A few months ago a mate gave me the entire series up to s4e10, so the longest I've waited between episodes is the week and a half ago I watched s4e10, so I'm not used to waiting like the rest of you :p
I had to wait about 3 months between the end of S3 and the start of S4. I hate you like poison.

I had to wait about 3 months between the end of S3 and the start of S4. I hate you like poison.

You should of tried being a fan of the Soprano's from early on. I watched all of season 1 in one night. Little did I know that it would be 1 1/2-2 years between seasons thereafter:mad:

I too watched The Face of the Enemy webisodes and found them to be enjoyable, though not great. Even though they aren't really spoilers (as they have been 'broadcast' in the US) I will post my thoughts on them in a spoiler space as I'm sure more than a few of you haven't watched them.

Looks like Felix will go mental in one of the episodes :p And was it just me or did the CIC look like it had been 'renovated'? It was much whiter and spacious than I recall it being previously. Saul did make a comment about how "Cylon technology is keeping this fleet operating" or something.

And it returns tomorrow :thumbsu::thumbsu::D

Not to mention he's a bi-sexual morphine addict and played a much larger role in selling out the humans on new caprica then first revealed. These "webisodes" are on youtube and worth watching.

Ellen! :eek:

Out of all the people I thought could be the final cylon I never though it would be her. It was even more of a surprise given how the episode had built up the final cylon to either be Kara or Dee. Speaking of which, Kara finding what appeared to be her dead self :eek:

Also, they tested the bones and said the 13th tribe/Earthicans were all cylons :eek: Does this mean Kara and theoretically anyone could be a cylon since there was apparently a whole planet of them?

And Ellen said in Saul's memory flashback that there were plans or something in place for them to be reborn, which suggests prior knowledge/suspicion Earth was going to be nuked?

And who did nuke Earth? So intriguing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back