Japan $9.00
Spain $17.00
New Zealand $26.00
South Korea $26.00
Great Britain $51.00
USA $51.00
South Africa $101.00

Some Websites for more info:
Click Here For the Page on the Official Site of the 2008 Australian Olympics Team
Click Here For the Page on the Official Site of the 2008 Beijing Olympics Click Here For the World Hockey Page
Click Here For Wikipedia Page

Will post TV Times, Actual Fixtures later.

Kookaburras Squad:

Desmond Abbott
Travis Brooks
Kiel Brown
Liam De Young
Luke Doerner
Jamie Dwyer
Bevan George
David Guest
Robert Hammond
Fergus Kavanagh
Mark Knowles
Stephen Lambert
Eli Matheson
Edward Ockenden
Grant Schubert
Matthew Wells

Australia's Player To Watch:

Eddie Ockenden
ockenden3.jpg

Eddie-Ockenden-HA1_crop.jpg

He's only a young kid but hopefully he will get some game time during the Olympics as this kid is a gun.

Hockyroos Squad:

Nicole Arrold
Teneal Attard
Madonna Blyth
Casey Eastham
Emily Halliday
Kate Hollywood
Nikki Hudson
Rachel Imison
Fiona Johnson
Angie Lambert
Kobie McGurk
Hope Munro
Megan Rivers
Kim Walker
Melanie Wells
Sarah Young

Australia's Player To Watch:
Kate Hollywood
GGT_8373a_crop.jpg

Kate-Hollywood_crop.jpg

She's the glamour of the team, but she is also a very good player. Keep your eyes open for her.

Yeah looking foward to seeing Hollywood play along with Hudson. Brooks is the bloke I wanna watch for the kookaburras. Youd think both teams would at least medal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nikki Hudson could get it.

And yeh I played a bit of Hockey, isn't for pussies.

Hockey is a tough game. I played for many years at school then for a club. I had numerous concussions and a broken leg and broken noses. You gotta be fit and tough to play hockey. lol.

I remember it well. Giving a bunch of teenages large wooden sticks and then proceed to tell them to go beat another team of teenages with large wooden sticks is just asking for trouble :thumbsu:

Hockey is a tough game. I played for many years at school then for a club. I had numerous concussions and a broken leg and broken noses. You gotta be fit and tough to play hockey. lol.

great, im playing scholl hockey this year:p, relying on my mate to win it for us though as he is a freak and plays for victoria in outdoor and indoor hockey, should be fun though:thumbsu:

Hi guys, just watched that fantastic match vs Korea. Terrific skills they show with the sticks, very impressive sport that i havent watched much of previously

Just one question though... I noticed the field is divided into 4 sections... do these lines have any bearing on the game, or are they simply for show? I get the circles, but not the other lines

Cheers in advance :)

Hi guys, just watched that fantastic match vs Korea. Terrific skills they show with the sticks, very impressive sport that i havent watched much of previously

Just one question though... I noticed the field is divided into 4 sections... do these lines have any bearing on the game, or are they simply for show? I get the circles, but not the other lines

Cheers in advance :)
From memory they're for penelty shots and such... but then my memory is very fuzzy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back