Your worst Football Injury/** Not an original MF Thread**

Remove this Banner Ad

James Bond 008

Senior List
Jul 19, 2008
VIC park
AFL Club
Collingwood
What is YOUR worst Footy related injury......??
Mine would be an ACL Tear due to getting a studd of my footy boot caught in a Sprinkler hole and therefore twisting the knee......

AND NO BULL

Re: Your worst Football Injury/

What is YOUR worst Footy related injury......??
Mine would be an ACL Tear due to getting a studd of my footy boot caught in a Sprinkler hole and therefore twisting the knee......

I can remember somehing about Dermie doing an injury like this his injury.

My worst injury was when I had my head over the ball and some bloke crunched my head. Pretty severe neck injury - didn't play footy for 2 years after that and only played for fun since then.

Haha lol, you tool.

Breaking my pinky finger at footy training. Was on fire at full foward kicking 2 goals. Ball came down again and i took a great mark, but tripped while marking. Mates body landed directly on top of mine with my finger caught under both of us.
Got paid the mark , kicked the goal with no pain. Continued playing for around 10 minutes until the pain kicked in. KILLED LIKE A MOFO.

Missed around 8 weeks. :eek:

ACL and cartidge tear 30 years ago.

In those days if you tore the cartlidge the deal was you took it out.
Apparently you don't need those bits and bone on bone is OK.

Haven't played since

dislocated my finger at the base, bone popped out of the skin and ripped untill it was only be held on by skin so it was dangling back so my finger nail was touching the back of my hand ripped the tendons nervs and ligaments all in clean in half.

thank god for the plastic and micro surgeons who saved the use of my finger after a very lengthy rehab, took 4 months to get slight movment back.

**** that hurt.

Haha lol, you tool.

Breaking my pinky finger at footy training. Was on fire at full foward kicking 2 goals. Ball came down again and i took a great mark, but tripped while marking. Mates body landed directly on top of mine with my finger caught under both of us.
Got paid the mark , kicked the goal with no pain. Continued playing for around 10 minutes until the pain kicked in. KILLED LIKE A MOFO.

Missed around 8 weeks. :eek:

LOL YOU TOOL
Yours was at training hahahaha:D:D

dislocated my finger at the base, bone popped out of the skin and ripped untill it was only be held on by skin so it was dangling back so my finger nail was touching the back of my hand ripped the tendons nervs and ligaments all in clean in half.

thank god for the plastic and micro surgeons who saved the use of my finger after a very lengthy rehab, took 4 months to get slight movment back.

**** that hurt.
That is horrible. :(

Badly damaged kidney. Pissed blood for a week.

Two shoulder dislocations and countless knee dislocations.

15+ concussions - the last so serious that I haven't played a game in 12 years.

heres my xray
main.php

thats after they managed to straighten it back out but part of the bone is still sticking out, thats where i needed a skin graft to replace the skin and flesh i lost, all from getting it caught in an oppenents jumper .

2 worst in order.

Snapper ACL accompanied with a torn medial ligament and cartlidge.

Torn adducter muscle off the bone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I pulled up sore after training a couple of times.

Sore calves.

Oh, I had a stitch back in U12's a couple of times too.

i was playing at chf and dominating. this nasty mf of a chb didn't like it and came at me with a nailgun and got me right on centre wing.
here's the x-rays

x-rays-01.jpg

never really had a bad football injury, probably concussion would be my worst.
Drink my Paul's Milk so i've got strong bones haha

this was not my injury but i remember playing a few years back on a rock hard ground and a guy from my team when up for the mark came down and broke both of his wrists.

but i have a stupid 1 which is not bad but i did it before we even started. we were having practice kicks for goal before the game and i have gone to mark it and my elbow hit the metal fence and i had to play with a jarred / or corked elbow for the game so really i was playing with 1 arm that i could lift up.

im glad i never got a bad injury playing footy:p

i was playing at chf and dominating. this nasty mf of a chb didn't like it and came at me with a nailgun and got me right on centre wing.
here's the x-rays

x-rays-01.jpg
u almost had me till i saw the web site on the pic:eek:

Have been pretty good with injuries. Broke a finger pretty badly though a couple years ago. Went to the Dr's to get it looked at and the doucebag said it was dislocated and tried to pull it back in to place. After a couple of failed attempts and me screaming my lungs out he decided to get me to get it X Rayed. X-ray showed the break. The finger is still pretty bung as in doesn't straighten or bend properly

went for a diving chest mark on the wing, landed awkwardly on my shoulder, managed to tear two muscles in my shoulder, supraspinatus and subscapularis, or something. Out for 3 months only just starting to use my shoulder again.

Dislocated shoulder about once per game during one season. Turns out i had a torn rotator cuff which has now been repaired twice and is still ****ed.

Have decided its not worth it and haven't played more then 2 games a season for the past 4 years.

i strained my neck when i was 10 doctor said i was lucky to be walking.
i was playing playing U14s when i was 10 and i was running with the ball then bang i got close lined and i was out cold woke up in the hospital a few hours later.

LOL YOU TOOL
Yours was at training hahahaha:D:D

I can't blame that bloke for that!

I broke my ankle at a training session. This was only in under 13's or something. Went in and under the pack for a hard ball, and about 5 of my team mates came crunching down on top of me. One landed on my ankle and twisted it sideways. Broken. Missed about 8 weeks of footy.

sprained wrist that's it really, nothing huge or broken .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back