What are Australia's most chilling crimes?

Remove this Banner Ad

what are Australia's most chilling crimes.....?
snow town murders body's in barrels at snowtown
the granny killer
the backpacks murders
the moorhouse horrors
the Anita cobby murder
and the gangland killings

some pretty sick and chillings crimes right there l know its a bit morbid but what do you think are Australia's most chillings crimes....?

Which one was the Mum and the kids getting killed in WA somewhere? That was ****ed up.

The most famous and it was tragic but not sure if it's chilling

Ivan Milat gets my vote. Creepy SOB.

yep he was creepy as l watched the bit on him on crime seen Australia he was really nice and just turned on them thank fcuk he was caught and the guy who ran off to get help was really brave

The gang rape and murder of Anita Cobby, for me. The paperback Someone Else's Daughter chronicling her life and murder, as well as the CI re-enactments, still leave me chilled to the bone.

that murder was sick and those guys were treble/chilling people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least those ****ers got what was coming to them in jail.

The reaction of the defendants - after all their giggling and smirking - when the guilty verdict was handed down to them would've been priceless. I would've loved to be in court to witness that moment.

Like many other heinous crimes (dnepropetrovsk maniacs - 3 guys 1 hammer), it starts with the torture of a few animals...

The reaction of the defendants - after all their giggling and smirking - when the guilty verdict was handed down to them would've been priceless. I would've loved to be in court to witness that moment.

Like many other heinous crimes (dnepropetrovsk maniacs - 3 guys 1 hammer), it starts with the torture of a few animals...

Yeah, and they end up saying s**t like this...

"It didn't feel like nothing. I didn't feel anything at all"[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Yeah, the Anita Cobby was the most chilling murder imo, made sure my doors were locked after seeing that episode on CIA.

The Claremont Serial Killings are also chilling because they still havent caught the person/s responsible so they may still be out there doing what they do.

John Sharpe who in 2004 killed his wife and child by shooting them in the head with a spear gun while they were sleeping and then dumped their dismembered remains at the rubbish tip. He then went on television and acted as though he was mourning their loss. Very disturbing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Sharpe_(Australian_murderer)

^^^^

Martin Bryant has to be the worst. He looked little children in the eyes and blew their brains out from point blank range.

The disturbing thing about Bryant is that he actually actively pursued people when they tried to escape, like he was hunting them.

The Sydney gang rapes.

The following is one of several similar attacks that occurred in 2000.

30 August 2000, Wednesday

Another woman was approached by attackers at the Bankstown train station, who proposed she join them in smoking some marijuana at another location. She agreed and went with them, however she was taken to three separate locations by the men, raped 25 times by a total of fourteen men, in an ordeal that lasted six hours.

Although no murders took place, one cannot being to imagine the terror and torment these young girls went through, and no doubt continue to go through.

the granny killer was a strange/chilling man l don't how anyone could take a hammer and start hunting grannys let aloan hit them over the head with a hammerand.l don't think they found all his victims

I saw that on tv. The perpetrator was a freak. The fact that he sold meat pies was most disturbing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back