Footy Show tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Deep Purple

Debutant
May 30, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I am coming over to Melbourne in June to watch the Dockers v Pies and I was hoping to get along to the Footy Show. Can any one help me find out how I go about getting tickets?

He works on the channel nine news. I went about 6 times last year, and i know he went a few times when i had to work as well. So the tickets are always avaliable if you have one foot in the door. But the problem is getting those contacts. Its fair to say this fella gets well looked after at the bar.

When i went last year there were about 10 no-shows, so they just covered the seats in black cloth to give the impression the seating was full.

No doubt this probably happens most weeks, so i guess if you're willing to take the punt and chance your luck on the night of trying to get one of those unused seats, then go for it...

Apart from that, contact Nine as i'm sure they'd consider putting you ahead of the waiting list to get that interstate atmosphere going in the audience…

I am coming over to Melbourne in June to watch the Dockers v Pies and I was hoping to get along to the Footy Show. Can any one help me find out how I go about getting tickets?

Why would you bother? The show's a dud and from the sounds of it they are only interested in PR for the corporate world rather than getting the real supporters in, just like the GF.

I emailed the Production Manager for The Footy Show and she replied with this:

No sorry, with over 16,000 local and interstate people on the waiting list for Footy Show tickets, we won't be taking anymore names for the next few years.

While on this subject, I recieved a phone call on Friday night from Jo at chanel 9 to advise me that after 18 months of waiting my name had finally come up on the list, I could have 4 tickets to any show of my choosing this year......:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What show are you picking Crackers?

Well one of my mates is a mad Geelong supporter, the other is a Carlton supporter like me, and my brother (who we don't talk about much :)) is a Collingwood supporter, so we have decided the round 19 Carlton V Geelong show would be worth the trip over.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back